Blogger Bearded & Brewed reports on the impressive results of the Black Ale Project, a local veterans charity that teams up with craft breweries to raise money through special release beers. To date, they’ve collaborated with over 50 breweries and raised more than $100,000 – much of it right here in New England, especially Massachusetts – for a variety of local veterans causes.
- Weihenstephan To Launch Cans in US Market 2021
- Harpoon launches “From Nova Scotia With Love,” ale celebrating Boston’s official Christmas Tree
- True North Ale Company Welcomes New Sales Executive
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore