Blogger Bearded & Brewed reports on the impressive results of the Black Ale Project, a local veterans charity that teams up with craft breweries to raise money through special release beers. To date, they’ve collaborated with over 50 breweries and raised more than $100,000 – much of it right here in New England, especially Massachusetts – for a variety of local veterans causes.
- Barrel House Z Celebrating 5th Anniversary
- Let’s Play; Massive New Entertainment Complex Level99 Energizes Visitors with Interactive Challenges, Craft Beer and a Curated Menu
- Narragansett Brewery Officially Opens Providence Brewery
- Bent Water Brewing Company Releases Second Installment in Lynn Tribute Series
- New Hampshire’s Original Craft Brewery Celebrates 30 Years