Blogger Bearded & Brewed reports on the impressive results of the Black Ale Project, a local veterans charity that teams up with craft breweries to raise money through special release beers. To date, they’ve collaborated with over 50 breweries and raised more than $100,000 – much of it right here in New England, especially Massachusetts – for a variety of local veterans causes.
- Selective Outrage: Does Inclusion Include Us?
- Kick Starter Campaign Could Help Dream Come True for Sick Homebrewer
- Pink Boots: Mass. Brewing Industry Is A National Leader in Woman Participation
- Active Lifestyle Brewer ZēLUS Announces Plans For Medfield Brewery & Taproom
- In Vinocervisia Veritas: The Rise of Wine Beers