Blogger Bearded & Brewed reports on the impressive results of the Black Ale Project, a local veterans charity that teams up with craft breweries to raise money through special release beers. To date, they’ve collaborated with over 50 breweries and raised more than $100,000 – much of it right here in New England, especially Massachusetts – for a variety of local veterans causes.
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery
- Frontline Foods South Shore Hosts Online Charity Auction to Help Feed Frontline Workers and Support Local Restaurants
- Great American Beer Festival Pivots for 2020
- “Fest From Home,” Virtual Massachusetts Beer Festival