Blogger Bearded & Brewed reports on the impressive results of the Black Ale Project, a local veterans charity that teams up with craft breweries to raise money through special release beers. To date, they’ve collaborated with over 50 breweries and raised more than $100,000 – much of it right here in New England, especially Massachusetts – for a variety of local veterans causes.
- Chef Avi Shemtov, Barrel House Z collaboration brew available exclusively at Simcha restaurant, Tapped Beer Truck events
- Break Rock Brewing Nears MainVest Crowd-Funding Goal in Record Time
- Castle Island Wins Multiple Awards at US Beer Open
- How To Be An Eco-Friendly Craft Beer Drinker – Part 2: Drink Local
- Wachusett Brewing Company Announces New Cambridge Location In Iconic Harvard Square