Blogger Bearded & Brewed reports on the impressive results of the Black Ale Project, a local veterans charity that teams up with craft breweries to raise money through special release beers. To date, they’ve collaborated with over 50 breweries and raised more than $100,000 – much of it right here in New England, especially Massachusetts – for a variety of local veterans causes.
- Rupee Indian Beer Joins Forces with Three Iconic Maine Brands for Winter Collaboration
- New England based White Lion Brewing Co. Recognized Nationally
- Give Back & Celebrate National Lager Day With Narragansett Beer!
- Channel Marker Brewing is now Coastal Mass Brewing
- True North Ale Company Launches Winter Woods American IPA with Spruce Tips