According to a new study conducted by C+R Research Vermont is craft beer capital of the U.S., though it’s not an official designation. The study sites the Green Mountain State’s top billing in breweries per capita (11.5), and its economic impact per capita ($667), second only to Colorado. We plan to take a closer look at the data and post a blog on how the rest of the New England states figure in.
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery
- Frontline Foods South Shore Hosts Online Charity Auction to Help Feed Frontline Workers and Support Local Restaurants
- Great American Beer Festival Pivots for 2020
- “Fest From Home,” Virtual Massachusetts Beer Festival