According to a new study conducted by C+R Research Vermont is craft beer capital of the U.S., though it’s not an official designation. The study sites the Green Mountain State’s top billing in breweries per capita (11.5), and its economic impact per capita ($667), second only to Colorado. We plan to take a closer look at the data and post a blog on how the rest of the New England states figure in.
- Brewer’s Alley Kicks Off Fourth Pop-Up of the Summer with Lord Hobo Brewing Company
- Truly Hard Seltzer Taps Actor Keegan-Michael Key for New Advertising Campaign Challenging Drinkers to Break Away from Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Castle Island Toasts to Tradition with New Lager, Wundergold
- Sierra Nevada Challenges Thompson’s Point Summer Concert-Goers to Use the Portland Trails by Offering Free Bike Valet
- Artifact Cider Project Announces Taproom Opening Weekend