According to a new study conducted by C+R Research Vermont is craft beer capital of the U.S., though it’s not an official designation. The study sites the Green Mountain State’s top billing in breweries per capita (11.5), and its economic impact per capita ($667), second only to Colorado. We plan to take a closer look at the data and post a blog on how the rest of the New England states figure in.
- Lord Hobo Adds a New Juicy Addition to Their Core Lineup
- Meet The Brewers Freshman Class: Shopping List
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Tell Me I Can’t to Commemorate International Women’s Day
- Portico Brewing Awarded Mass DEP Grant for Reduce & Reuse Strategies, Releases New IPA
- BearMoose Brewing Company and Ryder in Revere Partner to Create Signature ‘Ryde The Waves’ Beer