According to a new study conducted by C+R Research Vermont is craft beer capital of the U.S., though it’s not an official designation. The study sites the Green Mountain State’s top billing in breweries per capita (11.5), and its economic impact per capita ($667), second only to Colorado. We plan to take a closer look at the data and post a blog on how the rest of the New England states figure in.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®