According to a new study conducted by C+R Research Vermont is craft beer capital of the U.S., though it’s not an official designation. The study sites the Green Mountain State’s top billing in breweries per capita (11.5), and its economic impact per capita ($667), second only to Colorado. We plan to take a closer look at the data and post a blog on how the rest of the New England states figure in.
- Samuel Adams and Top Comedians Ask America to “Toast Someone” This Holiday Season
- Banners Kitchen & Tap Launches Weekday Lunch Service Starting at 11 a.m. on Monday, November 25th
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Harvester, Taproom Exclusive Can Release, in Time for Thanksgiving
- Castle Island Celebrates Four Years with Limited Releases and Concert
- Barrel House Z Announces Its Newest Sweater-Weather Release: Campfire King || Imperial S’More Porter 8.1%