According to a new study conducted by C+R Research Vermont is craft beer capital of the U.S., though it’s not an official designation. The study sites the Green Mountain State’s top billing in breweries per capita (11.5), and its economic impact per capita ($667), second only to Colorado. We plan to take a closer look at the data and post a blog on how the rest of the New England states figure in.
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers
- True North Ales to Release Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Arctic Chill Hard Seltzer Releases SFW|NSFW Tasting Kit, Highlighting the Brand’s Relationship to Polar Seltzer and Giving New Meaning to “Work-Life Balance”