According to a new study conducted by C+R Research Vermont is craft beer capital of the U.S., though it’s not an official designation. The study sites the Green Mountain State’s top billing in breweries per capita (11.5), and its economic impact per capita ($667), second only to Colorado. We plan to take a closer look at the data and post a blog on how the rest of the New England states figure in.
- The Supreme Court May Change The Way You Buy Wine
- The Government Shutdown Is Beginning To Hurt The Craft Beer Industry
- Bigger, Better… Beerier? The 16th Annual Extreme Beer Fest® Returns to Boston
- 5 Charity Beers You Should Seek Out & Support
- A Former Patriots Player Just Opened A Brewery in Rhode Island