According to a new study conducted by C+R Research Vermont is craft beer capital of the U.S., though it’s not an official designation. The study sites the Green Mountain State’s top billing in breweries per capita (11.5), and its economic impact per capita ($667), second only to Colorado. We plan to take a closer look at the data and post a blog on how the rest of the New England states figure in.
- MPSA Beer, Wine & Spirits Industry EXPERIENCE on May 8th
- Night Shift Brewing Announces The Release of Lime Lite
- Outlook for a Lighter and Brighter Summer: Samuel Adams Releases New Summer Ale
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Launches Pale Ale for Trails Conservation Effort
- 11 Seasonal Beer Gardens Are Set to Pop Up Around Boston: We’ve Mapped Them All For You