Beer writer Jay Brooks shares his thoughts on what he sees trending as we head into 2019. Among them are an uptick in the number of full-flavored Pilsners and other Lagers that will be offered, a shift away from hop-forward and other assault-your-tastebuds beers and toward drinkability, continued novelty (glitter beer anyone?), more beer-focused bars opening, and more international breweries making a name for themselves in the U.S..
- Early New England craft beer champion Ken “Lucky” Spolsino passes away
- ALS Therapy Development Institute Hosts “The Great Boston Chili Bowl”
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Becomes PakTech Recycling Partner Drop Off Location
- Loophole & Baronscourt Announce International Collaboration
- 2020 Brings Big Changes To The Mass Brewers Guild