Beer writer Jay Brooks shares his thoughts on what he sees trending as we head into 2019. Among them are an uptick in the number of full-flavored Pilsners and other Lagers that will be offered, a shift away from hop-forward and other assault-your-tastebuds beers and toward drinkability, continued novelty (glitter beer anyone?), more beer-focused bars opening, and more international breweries making a name for themselves in the U.S..
- The Supreme Court May Change The Way You Buy Wine
- The Government Shutdown Is Beginning To Hurt The Craft Beer Industry
- Bigger, Better… Beerier? The 16th Annual Extreme Beer Fest® Returns to Boston
- 5 Charity Beers You Should Seek Out & Support
- A Former Patriots Player Just Opened A Brewery in Rhode Island