Beer writer Jay Brooks shares his thoughts on what he sees trending as we head into 2019. Among them are an uptick in the number of full-flavored Pilsners and other Lagers that will be offered, a shift away from hop-forward and other assault-your-tastebuds beers and toward drinkability, continued novelty (glitter beer anyone?), more beer-focused bars opening, and more international breweries making a name for themselves in the U.S..
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®