Beer writer Jay Brooks shares his thoughts on what he sees trending as we head into 2019. Among them are an uptick in the number of full-flavored Pilsners and other Lagers that will be offered, a shift away from hop-forward and other assault-your-tastebuds beers and toward drinkability, continued novelty (glitter beer anyone?), more beer-focused bars opening, and more international breweries making a name for themselves in the U.S..
- Night Shift Brewing’s Lovejoy Wharf Restaurant & Brewery And Owl’s Nest Beer Gardens Reopen In May
- Untold Brewing and Brockton Beer Company Collaborate On Hazy IPA ‘The Next Normal’
- Franklin Park Zoo And Samuel Adams Hatch A New Brew
- Samuel Adams & Lamplighter brew up 3 new beers to support ALS Awareness Month
- Untold Brewing Announces Taproom Reopening On Friday May 7th