Beer writer Jay Brooks shares his thoughts on what he sees trending as we head into 2019. Among them are an uptick in the number of full-flavored Pilsners and other Lagers that will be offered, a shift away from hop-forward and other assault-your-tastebuds beers and toward drinkability, continued novelty (glitter beer anyone?), more beer-focused bars opening, and more international breweries making a name for themselves in the U.S..
- Samuel Adams Enters Growing Non-Alcoholic Beer Market With Launch Of Just The Haze
- Lord Hobo Adds a New Juicy Addition to Their Core Lineup
- Meet The Brewers Freshman Class: Shopping List
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Tell Me I Can’t to Commemorate International Women’s Day
- Portico Brewing Awarded Mass DEP Grant for Reduce & Reuse Strategies, Releases New IPA