Beer writer Jay Brooks shares his thoughts on what he sees trending as we head into 2019. Among them are an uptick in the number of full-flavored Pilsners and other Lagers that will be offered, a shift away from hop-forward and other assault-your-tastebuds beers and toward drinkability, continued novelty (glitter beer anyone?), more beer-focused bars opening, and more international breweries making a name for themselves in the U.S..
- Brew Roots Podcast 117: Gilded Skull Brewing
- Kane’s Donuts and Sons of Liberty Spirits Co. Collaborate to Craft Whiskey Glazed Donut in Honor of Father’s Day
- Clown Shoes Introduces Rainbows Are Real, A Hazy IPA Brewed With Terpenes
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery