Beer writer Jay Brooks shares his thoughts on what he sees trending as we head into 2019. Among them are an uptick in the number of full-flavored Pilsners and other Lagers that will be offered, a shift away from hop-forward and other assault-your-tastebuds beers and toward drinkability, continued novelty (glitter beer anyone?), more beer-focused bars opening, and more international breweries making a name for themselves in the U.S..
- Harpoon launches “From Nova Scotia With Love,” ale celebrating Boston’s official Christmas Tree
- True North Ale Company Welcomes New Sales Executive
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers