Beer writer Jay Brooks shares his thoughts on what he sees trending as we head into 2019. Among them are an uptick in the number of full-flavored Pilsners and other Lagers that will be offered, a shift away from hop-forward and other assault-your-tastebuds beers and toward drinkability, continued novelty (glitter beer anyone?), more beer-focused bars opening, and more international breweries making a name for themselves in the U.S..
- Cradles To Crayons Returns
- Kane’s Handcrafted Donuts Collaborates with Boston Harbor Distillery to Create Limited-Edition Donuts for the Holiday Season
- Wachusett Brewing Company Taps Valerie Brock To Lead Brewing Department
- True North Ales Releases Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Brockton Beer Company to Release Two New Beers