Beer writer Jay Brooks shares his thoughts on what he sees trending as we head into 2019. Among them are an uptick in the number of full-flavored Pilsners and other Lagers that will be offered, a shift away from hop-forward and other assault-your-tastebuds beers and toward drinkability, continued novelty (glitter beer anyone?), more beer-focused bars opening, and more international breweries making a name for themselves in the U.S..
- BeerAdvocate Brings an Unrivaled Lineup of Funky Brewers to Boston in June
- Try the New 26.2 Brew Created by Runners for Finishers of the Boston Marathon
- How An ESOP Made All The Difference For An Early Entrant (Harpoon) Into the Craft Beer Business
- Meet Anna Jobe, the brewer behind Night Shift’s most experimental beers
- Boston’s Beer Lovers Are Overjoyed as Night Shift Lovejoy Wharf Opens March 20