Some nice insights from Frany Fullpint of The Full Pint craft beer news website, including thoughts on beer traders, hop heads, drinking outside of your comfort zone, sexism in beer marketing, and the importance of supporting Independent Craft breweries. She also issues a challenge for breweries to be better in every way. Well worth the five minutes it takes to read it.
- Brewer’s Alley Kicks Off Fourth Pop-Up of the Summer with Lord Hobo Brewing Company
- Truly Hard Seltzer Taps Actor Keegan-Michael Key for New Advertising Campaign Challenging Drinkers to Break Away from Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Castle Island Toasts to Tradition with New Lager, Wundergold
- Sierra Nevada Challenges Thompson’s Point Summer Concert-Goers to Use the Portland Trails by Offering Free Bike Valet
- Artifact Cider Project Announces Taproom Opening Weekend