“Just a few short decades ago” the authors of this piece point out, “craft beer wasn’t all about trends – it was the trend.” Amen! Since then we’ve become addicted to IPAs, obsessed with newness, and enamored with Pastry Stouts. As is true with any cultural phenomenon, the authors observe, “after a while it starts to wear on you.” So as the headline suggests, here are nine trends that are likely to push the boundaries of even the most ardent craft beer connoisseur’s patience.
- Clean Ups, Conservation Efforts, Recycling and Special Beer Releases: How Some Massachusetts Breweries Are Raising Awareness for Earth Day
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company’s Beer Garden Re-Opening on April 16
- Sam Adams Boston Taproom and Wormtown Collaborate on “Your Brewer’s Favorite” Rye Lager
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Introduces Time Served, a Beer Five Years in the Making
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Presents Uh Huh Honey IPA to Benefit Pink Boots Foundation