“Just a few short decades ago” the authors of this piece point out, “craft beer wasn’t all about trends – it was the trend.” Amen! Since then we’ve become addicted to IPAs, obsessed with newness, and enamored with Pastry Stouts. As is true with any cultural phenomenon, the authors observe, “after a while it starts to wear on you.” So as the headline suggests, here are nine trends that are likely to push the boundaries of even the most ardent craft beer connoisseur’s patience.
- Clown Shoes Releases First-Ever Mix Pack, ’12 Beers of Christmas,’ Just in Time for the Holiday Season
- Wormtown Brewery’s Annual Norm Release Gets Supersized
- Artifact Cider Project Opens Central Square Taproom with Great Cider, Creative Plates, and International Junk Foods
- True North Ale Company Wins Major Award
- Bent Water Brewing Co. Releases Cranberry Blood Orange Hard Seltzer for Fall