“Just a few short decades ago” the authors of this piece point out, “craft beer wasn’t all about trends – it was the trend.” Amen! Since then we’ve become addicted to IPAs, obsessed with newness, and enamored with Pastry Stouts. As is true with any cultural phenomenon, the authors observe, “after a while it starts to wear on you.” So as the headline suggests, here are nine trends that are likely to push the boundaries of even the most ardent craft beer connoisseur’s patience.
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company Releases Short Sell American IPA
- True North Ale Company Launches Forest Haze Juicy Double IPA
- Craft Brewers Ditching Plastic Can Carriers For Eco-Conscious Options
- Barrel House Z Releases Two Craft Hard Seltzers: Mojito and Mango Peach Fizz
- True North Ale Company Launches Turning Violet! Sour Blueberry Ale