“Just a few short decades ago” the authors of this piece point out, “craft beer wasn’t all about trends – it was the trend.” Amen! Since then we’ve become addicted to IPAs, obsessed with newness, and enamored with Pastry Stouts. As is true with any cultural phenomenon, the authors observe, “after a while it starts to wear on you.” So as the headline suggests, here are nine trends that are likely to push the boundaries of even the most ardent craft beer connoisseur’s patience.
- True North Ale Company Launches Season of the Witch
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Harmonix, A New Tropical Double IPA
- Celebrate National IPA Day (8/4) with Samuel Adams 🍺
- Night Shift Brewing Opens Owl’s Nest Assembly Row And Beers Flows Like Water Release Launching Soon Celebrating 50 Years Of The Mystic River Watershed Association
- Gardner’s Moon Hill Brewing Company Releases Dry Water, Their Version Of Hop Water