“Just a few short decades ago” the authors of this piece point out, “craft beer wasn’t all about trends – it was the trend.” Amen! Since then we’ve become addicted to IPAs, obsessed with newness, and enamored with Pastry Stouts. As is true with any cultural phenomenon, the authors observe, “after a while it starts to wear on you.” So as the headline suggests, here are nine trends that are likely to push the boundaries of even the most ardent craft beer connoisseur’s patience.
- Brewer’s Alley Kicks Off Fourth Pop-Up of the Summer with Lord Hobo Brewing Company
- Truly Hard Seltzer Taps Actor Keegan-Michael Key for New Advertising Campaign Challenging Drinkers to Break Away from Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Castle Island Toasts to Tradition with New Lager, Wundergold
- Sierra Nevada Challenges Thompson’s Point Summer Concert-Goers to Use the Portland Trails by Offering Free Bike Valet
- Artifact Cider Project Announces Taproom Opening Weekend