“Just a few short decades ago” the authors of this piece point out, “craft beer wasn’t all about trends – it was the trend.” Amen! Since then we’ve become addicted to IPAs, obsessed with newness, and enamored with Pastry Stouts. As is true with any cultural phenomenon, the authors observe, “after a while it starts to wear on you.” So as the headline suggests, here are nine trends that are likely to push the boundaries of even the most ardent craft beer connoisseur’s patience.
- Hoops & Hops: Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers Signs Partnership with the Boston Celtics
- Athletic Brewing Releases Limited Edition Non-Alcoholic “Closer By The Mile” IPA With All Proceeds Going To The 2020 Pan-Mass Challenge
- Remnant Brewing Deseja Bottle Release
- Idle Hands Craft Ales Releases Two Brand New Beers
- Brockton Beer Company Joins Forces with Vitamin Sea Brewing for Black Is Beautiful Collaboration