I heart dogs reports the the world’s first dog tap house, Fido’s, has opened its doors in Oregon. According to its Facebook Page, “Fido’s is ‘The World’s First Dog Tap House’ with a taproom featuring adoptable rescue dogs that live in the bar till adopted. We are a world class tap room, dedicated to craft beer. We partner with Oregon Friends Of Shelter Animals to rescue and get adopted dogs that would typically be euthanized.”
- Selective Outrage: Does Inclusion Include Us?
- Kick Starter Campaign Could Help Dream Come True for Sick Homebrewer
- Pink Boots: Mass. Brewing Industry Is A National Leader in Woman Participation
- Active Lifestyle Brewer ZēLUS Announces Plans For Medfield Brewery & Taproom
- In Vinocervisia Veritas: The Rise of Wine Beers