Justices hear oral arguments today on whether consumers in 36 states, including Massachusetts, can order from out-of-state wine shops. As New York Times writer Eric Asimov reports, “with just a few clicks on my computer or phone, I can order a rare book from San Francisco, a country ham from Kentucky or a dazzling box of chocolates from Vermont. That modern convenience, however, is denied to wine lovers.” It’s not clear yet, but the ruling could even affect access to small-production beers and spirits.
- Summer Music Series Presented by Over the Charles Rooftop Bar & Springdale Beer Co
- Harpoon Brewery and Reebok Collaborate on a Special Edition of Harpoon Rec. League Beer
- July 4th Celebration – Over the Charles Rooftop Bar
- 9th Boston JerkFest Kicks off Jamaica’s 60th Anniversary of Independence Celebration in Boston with Reggae Legend Freddie McGregor
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Coast Encounter, A West Coast Meets East Coast IPA