Justices hear oral arguments today on whether consumers in 36 states, including Massachusetts, can order from out-of-state wine shops. As New York Times writer Eric Asimov reports, “with just a few clicks on my computer or phone, I can order a rare book from San Francisco, a country ham from Kentucky or a dazzling box of chocolates from Vermont. That modern convenience, however, is denied to wine lovers.” It’s not clear yet, but the ruling could even affect access to small-production beers and spirits.
- Untold Brewing and Brockton Beer Company Collaborate On Hazy IPA ‘The Next Normal’
- Franklin Park Zoo And Samuel Adams Hatch A New Brew
- Samuel Adams & Lamplighter brew up 3 new beers to support ALS Awareness Month
- Untold Brewing Announces Taproom Reopening On Friday May 7th
- Time Out Market Boston Reopens May 13