Worcester Business Journal writer Zach Comeau reports on how the government shutdown is starting to impact some of the state’s medium sized breweries, especially those who distribute to other nearby states. Among them, Framingham’s Jack’s Abby/Springdale, Worcester’s Wormtown Brewery and Greater Good Imperial Brewing. All are hoping the shutdown comes to an end quickly as to avoid major setbacks for their businesses.
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers
- True North Ales to Release Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Arctic Chill Hard Seltzer Releases SFW|NSFW Tasting Kit, Highlighting the Brand’s Relationship to Polar Seltzer and Giving New Meaning to “Work-Life Balance”