Worcester Business Journal writer Zach Comeau reports on how the government shutdown is starting to impact some of the state’s medium sized breweries, especially those who distribute to other nearby states. Among them, Framingham’s Jack’s Abby/Springdale, Worcester’s Wormtown Brewery and Greater Good Imperial Brewing. All are hoping the shutdown comes to an end quickly as to avoid major setbacks for their businesses.
- Summer Music Series Presented by Over the Charles Rooftop Bar & Springdale Beer Co
- Harpoon Brewery and Reebok Collaborate on a Special Edition of Harpoon Rec. League Beer
- July 4th Celebration – Over the Charles Rooftop Bar
- 9th Boston JerkFest Kicks off Jamaica’s 60th Anniversary of Independence Celebration in Boston with Reggae Legend Freddie McGregor
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Coast Encounter, A West Coast Meets East Coast IPA