Thrillist reached out to some local Massachusetts brewers to find out what they play to drink during the upcoming Patriots – Rams Super Bowl match up Sunday. Among them were The Cat’s Meow IPA from Exhibit ‘A’ in Framingham, G.O.A.T. Bock Style Lager from Bent Water Brewing in Lynn, and Notch Session Pils. Among those asked were Dino Funari of Vitamin Sea, Emily Vides from Small Change Brewing, and Brett Bauer from Idle Hands.
- Samuel Adams Enters Growing Non-Alcoholic Beer Market With Launch Of Just The Haze
- Lord Hobo Adds a New Juicy Addition to Their Core Lineup
- Meet The Brewers Freshman Class: Shopping List
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Tell Me I Can’t to Commemorate International Women’s Day
- Portico Brewing Awarded Mass DEP Grant for Reduce & Reuse Strategies, Releases New IPA