Thrillist reached out to some local Massachusetts brewers to find out what they play to drink during the upcoming Patriots – Rams Super Bowl match up Sunday. Among them were The Cat’s Meow IPA from Exhibit ‘A’ in Framingham, G.O.A.T. Bock Style Lager from Bent Water Brewing in Lynn, and Notch Session Pils. Among those asked were Dino Funari of Vitamin Sea, Emily Vides from Small Change Brewing, and Brett Bauer from Idle Hands.
- Early New England craft beer champion Ken “Lucky” Spolsino passes away
- ALS Therapy Development Institute Hosts “The Great Boston Chili Bowl”
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Becomes PakTech Recycling Partner Drop Off Location
- Loophole & Baronscourt Announce International Collaboration
- 2020 Brings Big Changes To The Mass Brewers Guild