Thrillist reached out to some local Massachusetts brewers to find out what they play to drink during the upcoming Patriots – Rams Super Bowl match up Sunday. Among them were The Cat’s Meow IPA from Exhibit ‘A’ in Framingham, G.O.A.T. Bock Style Lager from Bent Water Brewing in Lynn, and Notch Session Pils. Among those asked were Dino Funari of Vitamin Sea, Emily Vides from Small Change Brewing, and Brett Bauer from Idle Hands.
- Brew Roots Podcast 117: Gilded Skull Brewing
- Kane’s Donuts and Sons of Liberty Spirits Co. Collaborate to Craft Whiskey Glazed Donut in Honor of Father’s Day
- Clown Shoes Introduces Rainbows Are Real, A Hazy IPA Brewed With Terpenes
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery