Thrillist reached out to some local Massachusetts brewers to find out what they play to drink during the upcoming Patriots – Rams Super Bowl match up Sunday. Among them were The Cat’s Meow IPA from Exhibit ‘A’ in Framingham, G.O.A.T. Bock Style Lager from Bent Water Brewing in Lynn, and Notch Session Pils. Among those asked were Dino Funari of Vitamin Sea, Emily Vides from Small Change Brewing, and Brett Bauer from Idle Hands.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®