Thrillist reached out to some local Massachusetts brewers to find out what they play to drink during the upcoming Patriots – Rams Super Bowl match up Sunday. Among them were The Cat’s Meow IPA from Exhibit ‘A’ in Framingham, G.O.A.T. Bock Style Lager from Bent Water Brewing in Lynn, and Notch Session Pils. Among those asked were Dino Funari of Vitamin Sea, Emily Vides from Small Change Brewing, and Brett Bauer from Idle Hands.
- Mass Brewers Guild Partners with Speakfully
- Time Out Market Boston Hosts New England Beer Festival on January 22 & 23
- It’s Back! ‘Tis The Season For Narragansett Lager Ski Can!
- UMASS and NBA Legend – Marcus Camby partners with MA based Brewery White Lion
- Night Shift Brewing Brings Back Fluffy Hazy New England IPA