Vermont’s Hill Farmstead took top honors in Rate Beer’s annual rankings of best breweries in the world. Massachusetts also landed two honors for the 2018 awards, with Trillium Brewing coming in third and Tree House Brewing fifth. Others listed among the top 100 included Maine Beer Company (ME), Allagash Brewing (ME), Jack’s Abby (MA), Lawson’s Finest (VT), and Smuttynose (NH). The awards are calculated a variety of ratings that include beer reviews of a variety of styles.
- Brew Roots Podcast 117: Gilded Skull Brewing
- Kane’s Donuts and Sons of Liberty Spirits Co. Collaborate to Craft Whiskey Glazed Donut in Honor of Father’s Day
- Clown Shoes Introduces Rainbows Are Real, A Hazy IPA Brewed With Terpenes
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery