Vermont’s Hill Farmstead took top honors in Rate Beer’s annual rankings of best breweries in the world. Massachusetts also landed two honors for the 2018 awards, with Trillium Brewing coming in third and Tree House Brewing fifth. Others listed among the top 100 included Maine Beer Company (ME), Allagash Brewing (ME), Jack’s Abby (MA), Lawson’s Finest (VT), and Smuttynose (NH). The awards are calculated a variety of ratings that include beer reviews of a variety of styles.
- Harpoon launches “From Nova Scotia With Love,” ale celebrating Boston’s official Christmas Tree
- True North Ale Company Welcomes New Sales Executive
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers