Vermont’s Hill Farmstead took top honors in Rate Beer’s annual rankings of best breweries in the world. Massachusetts also landed two honors for the 2018 awards, with Trillium Brewing coming in third and Tree House Brewing fifth. Others listed among the top 100 included Maine Beer Company (ME), Allagash Brewing (ME), Jack’s Abby (MA), Lawson’s Finest (VT), and Smuttynose (NH). The awards are calculated a variety of ratings that include beer reviews of a variety of styles.
- Cradles To Crayons Returns
- Kane’s Handcrafted Donuts Collaborates with Boston Harbor Distillery to Create Limited-Edition Donuts for the Holiday Season
- Wachusett Brewing Company Taps Valerie Brock To Lead Brewing Department
- True North Ales Releases Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Brockton Beer Company to Release Two New Beers