Vermont’s Hill Farmstead took top honors in Rate Beer’s annual rankings of best breweries in the world. Massachusetts also landed two honors for the 2018 awards, with Trillium Brewing coming in third and Tree House Brewing fifth. Others listed among the top 100 included Maine Beer Company (ME), Allagash Brewing (ME), Jack’s Abby (MA), Lawson’s Finest (VT), and Smuttynose (NH). The awards are calculated a variety of ratings that include beer reviews of a variety of styles.
- True North Ale Company Launches KESTREL American IPA
- Jack’s Abby Beer Garden Opens For The Season
- Harpoon Brewery Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Annual 5-Miler Race: Registration Now Open
- Rooftop Bar in Boston Partners with Jack’s Abby
- Night Shift Brewing’s Lovejoy Wharf Restaurant & Brewery And Owl’s Nest Beer Gardens Reopen In May