Vermont’s Hill Farmstead took top honors in Rate Beer’s annual rankings of best breweries in the world. Massachusetts also landed two honors for the 2018 awards, with Trillium Brewing coming in third and Tree House Brewing fifth. Others listed among the top 100 included Maine Beer Company (ME), Allagash Brewing (ME), Jack’s Abby (MA), Lawson’s Finest (VT), and Smuttynose (NH). The awards are calculated a variety of ratings that include beer reviews of a variety of styles.
- Early New England craft beer champion Ken “Lucky” Spolsino passes away
- ALS Therapy Development Institute Hosts “The Great Boston Chili Bowl”
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Becomes PakTech Recycling Partner Drop Off Location
- Loophole & Baronscourt Announce International Collaboration
- 2020 Brings Big Changes To The Mass Brewers Guild