Vermont’s Hill Farmstead took top honors in Rate Beer’s annual rankings of best breweries in the world. Massachusetts also landed two honors for the 2018 awards, with Trillium Brewing coming in third and Tree House Brewing fifth. Others listed among the top 100 included Maine Beer Company (ME), Allagash Brewing (ME), Jack’s Abby (MA), Lawson’s Finest (VT), and Smuttynose (NH). The awards are calculated a variety of ratings that include beer reviews of a variety of styles.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®