VinePair’s Cat Wolinski writes about an unlikely combination: “somewhere between the surge of sour beers in the U.S. and the relentless hazy IPA craze, a handful of the nation’s trendiest brewers started releasing sour IPAs. The tart, hoppy brews are made with the softest malts, the trendiest hops, and the most luscious fruit purées.”
- Will Cisco Still Have The Same Island Vibe Once Beer Giant AB InBev Owns It?
- Notch Brewing continues news announcements with the release of year-round Raw Power SMALL IPA
- East Boston’s Pazza On Porter Announces $10 Pasta Tuesdays Featuring Five of Their Best Pasta Dishes
- Samuel Adams Winter Variety Pack
- Untold Brewing Releases Beer With Purpose