A lengthy and emotionally charged piece on how the author views recent racism practices at Founders Brewing, and the craft beer community’s muted reaction, as a microcosm for American society’s double standard regarding injustices like worker wages or sexism versus those of a racist nature. Supporting her claim of “selective outrage” on the part of craft beer drinkers, the author sites the significant backlash regarding recent controversies at Trillium (worker wages) and Great Lakes Brewing (misogyny/sexism), contrasted with the relative lack of reaction over the racial incidents at Founders Brewing.
- Kane’s Handcrafted Donuts Collaborates with Boston Harbor Distillery to Create Limited-Edition Donuts for the Holiday Season
- Wachusett Brewing Company Taps Valerie Brock To Lead Brewing Department
- True North Ales Releases Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Brockton Beer Company to Release Two New Beers
- The Mass Brewers Guild Celebrates The State’s Most Dedicated Craft Beer Fans