Zach Comeau of the Worcester Business Journal reports on the growing presence of women in craft beer, especially here in Massachusetts, which the Brewers Association has identified as the leading state for diversity within the industry.
- This Beer Gives Back: Castle Island Launches Fiver Initiative
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Rhode Island
- Jack’s Abby Pairs Well with Championships
- Kane’s Donuts Releases Limited-Edition Seasonal Donut Using Lord Hobo Brewing Company’s Godmother Imperial Stout
- Massachusetts Breweries By The Numbers: Updated Infographic