Zach Comeau of the Worcester Business Journal reports on the growing presence of women in craft beer, especially here in Massachusetts, which the Brewers Association has identified as the leading state for diversity within the industry.
- Point-of-View: The Allagash Appeal
- “Beers” by BeerAdvocate, a New App for Reviewing Beers, to Debut in April
- The Unlikely Journey of Tod Mott and His Famous Stout
- BeerAdvocate Brings an Unrivaled Lineup of Funky Brewers to Boston in June
- Try the New 26.2 Brew Created by Runners for Finishers of the Boston Marathon