Pictured left to right are Owen Johnson, Founder and CEO, and Sean Larkin, Founder and Brewer, of Revival Brewing in Cranston Rhode Island. The pair have taken over the space that was formerly the Brutopia Brewpub (which closed last month) and will open Revival Foodworks and Brewery. Their existing taproom in the basement of the same building will remain, but only to be used for special events. The menu will be transformed from Brutopia’s focus on barbecue to an emphasis on food truck-inspired cuisine and an even wider array of Revival’s beers.
- MPSA Beer, Wine & Spirits Industry EXPERIENCE on May 8th
- Night Shift Brewing Announces The Release of Lime Lite
- Outlook for a Lighter and Brighter Summer: Samuel Adams Releases New Summer Ale
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Launches Pale Ale for Trails Conservation Effort
- 11 Seasonal Beer Gardens Are Set to Pop Up Around Boston: We’ve Mapped Them All For You