Pictured left to right are Owen Johnson, Founder and CEO, and Sean Larkin, Founder and Brewer, of Revival Brewing in Cranston Rhode Island. The pair have taken over the space that was formerly the Brutopia Brewpub (which closed last month) and will open Revival Foodworks and Brewery. Their existing taproom in the basement of the same building will remain, but only to be used for special events. The menu will be transformed from Brutopia’s focus on barbecue to an emphasis on food truck-inspired cuisine and an even wider array of Revival’s beers.
- Lord Hobo Adds a New Juicy Addition to Their Core Lineup
- Meet The Brewers Freshman Class: Shopping List
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Tell Me I Can’t to Commemorate International Women’s Day
- Portico Brewing Awarded Mass DEP Grant for Reduce & Reuse Strategies, Releases New IPA
- BearMoose Brewing Company and Ryder in Revere Partner to Create Signature ‘Ryde The Waves’ Beer