Pictured left to right are Owen Johnson, Founder and CEO, and Sean Larkin, Founder and Brewer, of Revival Brewing in Cranston Rhode Island. The pair have taken over the space that was formerly the Brutopia Brewpub (which closed last month) and will open Revival Foodworks and Brewery. Their existing taproom in the basement of the same building will remain, but only to be used for special events. The menu will be transformed from Brutopia’s focus on barbecue to an emphasis on food truck-inspired cuisine and an even wider array of Revival’s beers.
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers
- True North Ales to Release Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Arctic Chill Hard Seltzer Releases SFW|NSFW Tasting Kit, Highlighting the Brand’s Relationship to Polar Seltzer and Giving New Meaning to “Work-Life Balance”