In his most recent blog post, the Burnt Out Beer Guy questions whether craft beer isn’t trying so hard these days, with the likes of DDH Fruit Smoothy IPAs and the like, that its in danger of burning itself out. It’s a pretty interesting and entertaining read.
- Summer Music Series Presented by Over the Charles Rooftop Bar & Springdale Beer Co
- Harpoon Brewery and Reebok Collaborate on a Special Edition of Harpoon Rec. League Beer
- July 4th Celebration – Over the Charles Rooftop Bar
- 9th Boston JerkFest Kicks off Jamaica’s 60th Anniversary of Independence Celebration in Boston with Reggae Legend Freddie McGregor
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Coast Encounter, A West Coast Meets East Coast IPA