In his most recent blog post, the Burnt Out Beer Guy questions whether craft beer isn’t trying so hard these days, with the likes of DDH Fruit Smoothy IPAs and the like, that its in danger of burning itself out. It’s a pretty interesting and entertaining read.
- Rooftop Bar in Boston Partners with Jack’s Abby
- Night Shift Brewing’s Lovejoy Wharf Restaurant & Brewery And Owl’s Nest Beer Gardens Reopen In May
- Untold Brewing and Brockton Beer Company Collaborate On Hazy IPA ‘The Next Normal’
- Franklin Park Zoo And Samuel Adams Hatch A New Brew
- Samuel Adams & Lamplighter brew up 3 new beers to support ALS Awareness Month