In his most recent blog post, the Burnt Out Beer Guy questions whether craft beer isn’t trying so hard these days, with the likes of DDH Fruit Smoothy IPAs and the like, that its in danger of burning itself out. It’s a pretty interesting and entertaining read.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®