In his most recent blog post, the Burnt Out Beer Guy questions whether craft beer isn’t trying so hard these days, with the likes of DDH Fruit Smoothy IPAs and the like, that its in danger of burning itself out. It’s a pretty interesting and entertaining read.
- Samuel Adams Enters Growing Non-Alcoholic Beer Market With Launch Of Just The Haze
- Lord Hobo Adds a New Juicy Addition to Their Core Lineup
- Meet The Brewers Freshman Class: Shopping List
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Tell Me I Can’t to Commemorate International Women’s Day
- Portico Brewing Awarded Mass DEP Grant for Reduce & Reuse Strategies, Releases New IPA