In his most recent blog post, the Burnt Out Beer Guy questions whether craft beer isn’t trying so hard these days, with the likes of DDH Fruit Smoothy IPAs and the like, that its in danger of burning itself out. It’s a pretty interesting and entertaining read.
- Brew Roots Podcast 117: Gilded Skull Brewing
- Kane’s Donuts and Sons of Liberty Spirits Co. Collaborate to Craft Whiskey Glazed Donut in Honor of Father’s Day
- Clown Shoes Introduces Rainbows Are Real, A Hazy IPA Brewed With Terpenes
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery