Very informative article from Craft Brewing Business on “the little things” that customers notice about the breweries they visit. Observations range from bathrooms, to beer descriptions and flight notes, to whether or not patrons want a TV in the taproom. Some other noteworthy ideas to think about here as well, not just for brewery owners and taproom staff, but for craft beer consumers.
- Samuel Adams Enters Growing Non-Alcoholic Beer Market With Launch Of Just The Haze
- Lord Hobo Adds a New Juicy Addition to Their Core Lineup
- Meet The Brewers Freshman Class: Shopping List
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Tell Me I Can’t to Commemorate International Women’s Day
- Portico Brewing Awarded Mass DEP Grant for Reduce & Reuse Strategies, Releases New IPA