Very informative article from Craft Brewing Business on “the little things” that customers notice about the breweries they visit. Observations range from bathrooms, to beer descriptions and flight notes, to whether or not patrons want a TV in the taproom. Some other noteworthy ideas to think about here as well, not just for brewery owners and taproom staff, but for craft beer consumers.
- Mass Brewers Guild Partners with Speakfully
- Time Out Market Boston Hosts New England Beer Festival on January 22 & 23
- It’s Back! ‘Tis The Season For Narragansett Lager Ski Can!
- UMASS and NBA Legend – Marcus Camby partners with MA based Brewery White Lion
- Night Shift Brewing Brings Back Fluffy Hazy New England IPA