Very informative article from Craft Brewing Business on “the little things” that customers notice about the breweries they visit. Observations range from bathrooms, to beer descriptions and flight notes, to whether or not patrons want a TV in the taproom. Some other noteworthy ideas to think about here as well, not just for brewery owners and taproom staff, but for craft beer consumers.
- Next Glass Acquires Assets of BeerAdvocate
- Early New England craft beer champion Ken “Lucky” Spolsino passes away
- ALS Therapy Development Institute Hosts “The Great Boston Chili Bowl”
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Becomes PakTech Recycling Partner Drop Off Location
- Loophole & Baronscourt Announce International Collaboration