Very informative article from Craft Brewing Business on “the little things” that customers notice about the breweries they visit. Observations range from bathrooms, to beer descriptions and flight notes, to whether or not patrons want a TV in the taproom. Some other noteworthy ideas to think about here as well, not just for brewery owners and taproom staff, but for craft beer consumers.
- Selective Outrage: Does Inclusion Include Us?
- Kick Starter Campaign Could Help Dream Come True for Sick Homebrewer
- Pink Boots: Mass. Brewing Industry Is A National Leader in Woman Participation
- Active Lifestyle Brewer ZēLUS Announces Plans For Medfield Brewery & Taproom
- In Vinocervisia Veritas: The Rise of Wine Beers