Very informative article from Craft Brewing Business on “the little things” that customers notice about the breweries they visit. Observations range from bathrooms, to beer descriptions and flight notes, to whether or not patrons want a TV in the taproom. Some other noteworthy ideas to think about here as well, not just for brewery owners and taproom staff, but for craft beer consumers.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®