Norm Miller reports on how the government shutdown is affecting the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Trade Bureau (TTB), the agency that approves beer labels for out of state distribution. For some of the state’s breweries, especially regional brewers such as Night Shift, Jack’s Abby, Lord Hobo and others, who sell their beer outside of Massachusetts it’s a real concern and could cause a back log.
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery
- Frontline Foods South Shore Hosts Online Charity Auction to Help Feed Frontline Workers and Support Local Restaurants
- Great American Beer Festival Pivots for 2020
- “Fest From Home,” Virtual Massachusetts Beer Festival