Norm Miller reports on how the government shutdown is affecting the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Trade Bureau (TTB), the agency that approves beer labels for out of state distribution. For some of the state’s breweries, especially regional brewers such as Night Shift, Jack’s Abby, Lord Hobo and others, who sell their beer outside of Massachusetts it’s a real concern and could cause a back log.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup