Norm Miller reports on how the government shutdown is affecting the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Trade Bureau (TTB), the agency that approves beer labels for out of state distribution. For some of the state’s breweries, especially regional brewers such as Night Shift, Jack’s Abby, Lord Hobo and others, who sell their beer outside of Massachusetts it’s a real concern and could cause a back log.
- Brewer’s Alley Kicks Off Fourth Pop-Up of the Summer with Lord Hobo Brewing Company
- Truly Hard Seltzer Taps Actor Keegan-Michael Key for New Advertising Campaign Challenging Drinkers to Break Away from Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Castle Island Toasts to Tradition with New Lager, Wundergold
- Sierra Nevada Challenges Thompson’s Point Summer Concert-Goers to Use the Portland Trails by Offering Free Bike Valet
- Artifact Cider Project Announces Taproom Opening Weekend