Norm Miller reports on how the government shutdown is affecting the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Trade Bureau (TTB), the agency that approves beer labels for out of state distribution. For some of the state’s breweries, especially regional brewers such as Night Shift, Jack’s Abby, Lord Hobo and others, who sell their beer outside of Massachusetts it’s a real concern and could cause a back log.
- Samuel Adams and Top Comedians Ask America to “Toast Someone” This Holiday Season
- Banners Kitchen & Tap Launches Weekday Lunch Service Starting at 11 a.m. on Monday, November 25th
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Harvester, Taproom Exclusive Can Release, in Time for Thanksgiving
- Castle Island Celebrates Four Years with Limited Releases and Concert
- Barrel House Z Announces Its Newest Sweater-Weather Release: Campfire King || Imperial S’More Porter 8.1%