Norm Miller reports on how the government shutdown is affecting the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Trade Bureau (TTB), the agency that approves beer labels for out of state distribution. For some of the state’s breweries, especially regional brewers such as Night Shift, Jack’s Abby, Lord Hobo and others, who sell their beer outside of Massachusetts it’s a real concern and could cause a back log.
- The Supreme Court May Change The Way You Buy Wine
- The Government Shutdown Is Beginning To Hurt The Craft Beer Industry
- Bigger, Better… Beerier? The 16th Annual Extreme Beer Fest® Returns to Boston
- 5 Charity Beers You Should Seek Out & Support
- A Former Patriots Player Just Opened A Brewery in Rhode Island