Norm Miller reports on how the government shutdown is affecting the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Trade Bureau (TTB), the agency that approves beer labels for out of state distribution. For some of the state’s breweries, especially regional brewers such as Night Shift, Jack’s Abby, Lord Hobo and others, who sell their beer outside of Massachusetts it’s a real concern and could cause a back log.
- MPSA Beer, Wine & Spirits Industry EXPERIENCE on May 8th
- Night Shift Brewing Announces The Release of Lime Lite
- Outlook for a Lighter and Brighter Summer: Samuel Adams Releases New Summer Ale
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Launches Pale Ale for Trails Conservation Effort
- 11 Seasonal Beer Gardens Are Set to Pop Up Around Boston: We’ve Mapped Them All For You