Norm Miller reports on how the government shutdown is affecting the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Trade Bureau (TTB), the agency that approves beer labels for out of state distribution. For some of the state’s breweries, especially regional brewers such as Night Shift, Jack’s Abby, Lord Hobo and others, who sell their beer outside of Massachusetts it’s a real concern and could cause a back log.
- Gentile Brewing Company Collaborates With South Africa’s Beer is Art for a Sorghum Pilsner
- U.S. Open Beer Championship Announces the Best Kokua Project IPAs
- Cozy Fan-Favorite Brews for Winter & Holiday Gifting
- Night Shift Brewing Launches Golden Nite Contest
- Narragansett Beer Pays Tribute To Big Crosby With White Christmas Winter Warmer