Informative article from Kate Bernot (Ask Kate About Beer), columnist at The Takeout, on the recycling viability of beer cans with stick-on vinyl or shrink-wrapped labels. It goes pretty deep into the recycling processes and sustainability practices various breweries. Good news if you care about the environment is that there are so few of these cans out there that it’s probably viable for now. If more and more breweries start using them, though, it could become a problem. Best bet: peel or cut the label off if possible, before throwing that can in the recycling bin.
- Cradles To Crayons Returns
- Kane’s Handcrafted Donuts Collaborates with Boston Harbor Distillery to Create Limited-Edition Donuts for the Holiday Season
- Wachusett Brewing Company Taps Valerie Brock To Lead Brewing Department
- True North Ales Releases Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Brockton Beer Company to Release Two New Beers