Informative article from Kate Bernot (Ask Kate About Beer), columnist at The Takeout, on the recycling viability of beer cans with stick-on vinyl or shrink-wrapped labels. It goes pretty deep into the recycling processes and sustainability practices various breweries. Good news if you care about the environment is that there are so few of these cans out there that it’s probably viable for now. If more and more breweries start using them, though, it could become a problem. Best bet: peel or cut the label off if possible, before throwing that can in the recycling bin.
- Summer Music Series Presented by Over the Charles Rooftop Bar & Springdale Beer Co
- Harpoon Brewery and Reebok Collaborate on a Special Edition of Harpoon Rec. League Beer
- July 4th Celebration – Over the Charles Rooftop Bar
- 9th Boston JerkFest Kicks off Jamaica’s 60th Anniversary of Independence Celebration in Boston with Reggae Legend Freddie McGregor
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Coast Encounter, A West Coast Meets East Coast IPA