Jess Baker of CraftBeer.com reports that Dogfish Head will go all in on the Brewers Association Independent Craft seal by adding a large image on the packaging of its’ most popular beer, 60-Minute IPA. “We want to amplify the dialogue in the beer community transparency and authenticity” said CEO Sam Calagione.
- Smuttynose Brewing Expands into Dover with Smuttlabs Brewery & Kitchen
- Chef Avi Shemtov, Barrel House Z collaboration brew available exclusively at Simcha restaurant, Tapped Beer Truck events
- Break Rock Brewing Nears MainVest Crowd-Funding Goal in Record Time
- Castle Island Wins Multiple Awards at US Beer Open
- How To Be An Eco-Friendly Craft Beer Drinker – Part 2: Drink Local