Jess Baker of CraftBeer.com reports that Dogfish Head will go all in on the Brewers Association Independent Craft seal by adding a large image on the packaging of its’ most popular beer, 60-Minute IPA. “We want to amplify the dialogue in the beer community transparency and authenticity” said CEO Sam Calagione.
- “Mixed Bag” The Mass Brewers Guild’s Virtual Variety Show
- The Biggest and Fastest Growing Massachusetts Breweries In 2019
- Brew Roots Podcast 117: Gilded Skull Brewing
- Kane’s Donuts and Sons of Liberty Spirits Co. Collaborate to Craft Whiskey Glazed Donut in Honor of Father’s Day
- Clown Shoes Introduces Rainbows Are Real, A Hazy IPA Brewed With Terpenes