Jess Baker of CraftBeer.com reports that Dogfish Head will go all in on the Brewers Association Independent Craft seal by adding a large image on the packaging of its’ most popular beer, 60-Minute IPA. “We want to amplify the dialogue in the beer community transparency and authenticity” said CEO Sam Calagione.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup