Jess Baker of CraftBeer.com reports that Dogfish Head will go all in on the Brewers Association Independent Craft seal by adding a large image on the packaging of its’ most popular beer, 60-Minute IPA. “We want to amplify the dialogue in the beer community transparency and authenticity” said CEO Sam Calagione.
- Selective Outrage: Does Inclusion Include Us?
- Kick Starter Campaign Could Help Dream Come True for Sick Homebrewer
- Pink Boots: Mass. Brewing Industry Is A National Leader in Woman Participation
- Active Lifestyle Brewer ZēLUS Announces Plans For Medfield Brewery & Taproom
- In Vinocervisia Veritas: The Rise of Wine Beers