Jess Baker of CraftBeer.com reports that Dogfish Head will go all in on the Brewers Association Independent Craft seal by adding a large image on the packaging of its’ most popular beer, 60-Minute IPA. “We want to amplify the dialogue in the beer community transparency and authenticity” said CEO Sam Calagione.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®