Starting next month, Bud Light and other macro beer manufacturers will begin voluntarily including serving facts labels and ingredients on all packaging. It appears to be part of an effort to capitalize on consumer trends toward low and no-calorie beverages for those who are concerned about health, particularly weight gain. As the story mentions, “[a craft beer like] Two Hearted Ale has 7 percent alcohol by volume; Bud Light has 4.2 percent [but] there’s a good chance people don’t drink as much of the former as the latter in one sitting.”
- Mass Brewers Guild Partners with Speakfully
- Time Out Market Boston Hosts New England Beer Festival on January 22 & 23
- It’s Back! ‘Tis The Season For Narragansett Lager Ski Can!
- UMASS and NBA Legend – Marcus Camby partners with MA based Brewery White Lion
- Night Shift Brewing Brings Back Fluffy Hazy New England IPA