Starting next month, Bud Light and other macro beer manufacturers will begin voluntarily including serving facts labels and ingredients on all packaging. It appears to be part of an effort to capitalize on consumer trends toward low and no-calorie beverages for those who are concerned about health, particularly weight gain. As the story mentions, “[a craft beer like] Two Hearted Ale has 7 percent alcohol by volume; Bud Light has 4.2 percent [but] there’s a good chance people don’t drink as much of the former as the latter in one sitting.”
- Selective Outrage: Does Inclusion Include Us?
- Kick Starter Campaign Could Help Dream Come True for Sick Homebrewer
- Pink Boots: Mass. Brewing Industry Is A National Leader in Woman Participation
- Active Lifestyle Brewer ZēLUS Announces Plans For Medfield Brewery & Taproom
- In Vinocervisia Veritas: The Rise of Wine Beers