PRESS RELEASE / November 10, 2023 (Boston, MA) – Cold weather has arrived and the holidays are close – with holiday gifting even closer! It’s the perfect time to start swapping your fall beer line-up for cozy brews to help fight off the winter blues and warm your spirits this season, host any holiday parties or plan your holiday gifting.
- Clown Shoes 12 Beers of Christmas = ‘Tis the season to drink and be merry with this festive mix-pack featuring 12 unique Clown Shoes brews ranging from IPAs to stouts. It’s like an advent calendar – but for beer!
- Long Trail Maple & Whiskey Barrel-Aged Stout = Not ready to let go of fall flavors? This new stout, aged in WhistlePig’s Maple Whiskey Barrels, features sweet maple, oak, vanilla, marshmallow and bourbon. It’s available starting this November.
- Harpoon Winter Warmer = As the first seasonal craft beer release on the east coast, this holiday ale is a certified classic with cinnamon & nutmeg. It’s available in bottles and cans + in a Holiday Mix Pack.
- Long Trail Hibernator = Don’t sleep on this rich, robust winter classic from Long Trail. Made with a malt base highlighted by warming notes of caramel and toffee, this brew is built to take the bite from a cold winter night. It’s available in bottles and a 6-pack.
- Harpoon IPA Golden Can 12-Pack = Strike gold by finding a golden can in a Harpoon IPA limited-edition 12-pack this winter for a chance to win an epic bash at Harpoon for up to 30 people.
- Ski the East IPA = Iconic East Coast brands Long Trail & Ski the East have hopped in the lift line together to create the ultimate mountain-inspired hazy IPA with a knee-deep dose of citrus, pine and tropical fruit hops to keep the shred alive.
Mass. Bay Brewing Company is a New England brewing pioneer, co-founded by Dan Kenary in 1986, and holder of brewing license 001 from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Mass. Bay expanded to a second brewery in Windsor, VT in 2000 and became employee-owned in 2014.