Nice local story on the opening of Channel Marker Brewing, a nano brewery and taproom in Beverly that we wrote about several months ago. As reported then, they plan to specialize in New England style IPAs and hope to create a following among local hop heads. The first of four new breweries expected to open in the coastal city in early 2019, they’re part of a transformation of the North Shore into an up-and-coming craft beer destination.
- “Beers” by BeerAdvocate, a New App for Reviewing Beers, to Debut in April
- The Unlikely Journey of Tod Mott and His Famous Stout
- BeerAdvocate Brings an Unrivaled Lineup of Funky Brewers to Boston in June
- Try the New 26.2 Brew Created by Runners for Finishers of the Boston Marathon
- How An ESOP Made All The Difference For An Early Entrant (Harpoon) Into the Craft Beer Business