Nice local story on the opening of Channel Marker Brewing, a nano brewery and taproom in Beverly that we wrote about several months ago. As reported then, they plan to specialize in New England style IPAs and hope to create a following among local hop heads. The first of four new breweries expected to open in the coastal city in early 2019, they’re part of a transformation of the North Shore into an up-and-coming craft beer destination.
- Samuel Adams and Top Comedians Ask America to “Toast Someone” This Holiday Season
- Banners Kitchen & Tap Launches Weekday Lunch Service Starting at 11 a.m. on Monday, November 25th
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Harvester, Taproom Exclusive Can Release, in Time for Thanksgiving
- Castle Island Celebrates Four Years with Limited Releases and Concert
- Barrel House Z Announces Its Newest Sweater-Weather Release: Campfire King || Imperial S’More Porter 8.1%