Nice local story on the opening of Channel Marker Brewing, a nano brewery and taproom in Beverly that we wrote about several months ago. As reported then, they plan to specialize in New England style IPAs and hope to create a following among local hop heads. The first of four new breweries expected to open in the coastal city in early 2019, they’re part of a transformation of the North Shore into an up-and-coming craft beer destination.
- Local beer enthusiasts can help make Quincy’s first craft brewery a reality
- How the Biggest Massachusetts Breweries Performed in 2018
- True North Ale Company Wins Awards at NABA
- Bikes and Beer: 5 Massachusetts Rail Trails That Lead to Breweries
- Wormtowm Brewery Forms Philanthropic Alliance With The Black Ale Project