An in-depth piece from the Wall Street Journal that looks at how brewers and liquor companies are seeking non-alcoholic alternatives as beer volumes fall, and wine and spirit sales slow. Amid what alcohol executives describe as “a growing trend toward mindful drinking or complete abstinence, particularly among the millennial cohort,” Molson Coors is turning to Kombucha, AB-InBev to spiked coconut water, and Diageo has launched a lower-alcohol, botanical version of its Kettle One vodka.
- Lord Hobo Adds a New Juicy Addition to Their Core Lineup
- Meet The Brewers Freshman Class: Shopping List
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Tell Me I Can’t to Commemorate International Women’s Day
- Portico Brewing Awarded Mass DEP Grant for Reduce & Reuse Strategies, Releases New IPA
- BearMoose Brewing Company and Ryder in Revere Partner to Create Signature ‘Ryde The Waves’ Beer