An in-depth piece from the Wall Street Journal that looks at how brewers and liquor companies are seeking non-alcoholic alternatives as beer volumes fall, and wine and spirit sales slow. Amid what alcohol executives describe as “a growing trend toward mindful drinking or complete abstinence, particularly among the millennial cohort,” Molson Coors is turning to Kombucha, AB-InBev to spiked coconut water, and Diageo has launched a lower-alcohol, botanical version of its Kettle One vodka.
- Lord Hobo Announces Keith Gabbett as New Head Brewmaster
- Mass Brewers Guild Partners with Speakfully
- Time Out Market Boston Hosts New England Beer Festival on January 22 & 23
- It’s Back! ‘Tis The Season For Narragansett Lager Ski Can!
- UMASS and NBA Legend – Marcus Camby partners with MA based Brewery White Lion