An in-depth piece from the Wall Street Journal that looks at how brewers and liquor companies are seeking non-alcoholic alternatives as beer volumes fall, and wine and spirit sales slow. Amid what alcohol executives describe as “a growing trend toward mindful drinking or complete abstinence, particularly among the millennial cohort,” Molson Coors is turning to Kombucha, AB-InBev to spiked coconut water, and Diageo has launched a lower-alcohol, botanical version of its Kettle One vodka.
- Night Shift Brewing’s Lovejoy Wharf Restaurant & Brewery And Owl’s Nest Beer Gardens Reopen In May
- Untold Brewing and Brockton Beer Company Collaborate On Hazy IPA ‘The Next Normal’
- Franklin Park Zoo And Samuel Adams Hatch A New Brew
- Samuel Adams & Lamplighter brew up 3 new beers to support ALS Awareness Month
- Untold Brewing Announces Taproom Reopening On Friday May 7th