An in-depth piece from the Wall Street Journal that looks at how brewers and liquor companies are seeking non-alcoholic alternatives as beer volumes fall, and wine and spirit sales slow. Amid what alcohol executives describe as “a growing trend toward mindful drinking or complete abstinence, particularly among the millennial cohort,” Molson Coors is turning to Kombucha, AB-InBev to spiked coconut water, and Diageo has launched a lower-alcohol, botanical version of its Kettle One vodka.
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers
- True North Ales to Release Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Arctic Chill Hard Seltzer Releases SFW|NSFW Tasting Kit, Highlighting the Brand’s Relationship to Polar Seltzer and Giving New Meaning to “Work-Life Balance”