An in-depth piece from the Wall Street Journal that looks at how brewers and liquor companies are seeking non-alcoholic alternatives as beer volumes fall, and wine and spirit sales slow. Amid what alcohol executives describe as “a growing trend toward mindful drinking or complete abstinence, particularly among the millennial cohort,” Molson Coors is turning to Kombucha, AB-InBev to spiked coconut water, and Diageo has launched a lower-alcohol, botanical version of its Kettle One vodka.
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery
- Frontline Foods South Shore Hosts Online Charity Auction to Help Feed Frontline Workers and Support Local Restaurants
- Great American Beer Festival Pivots for 2020
- “Fest From Home,” Virtual Massachusetts Beer Festival