An in-depth piece from the Wall Street Journal that looks at how brewers and liquor companies are seeking non-alcoholic alternatives as beer volumes fall, and wine and spirit sales slow. Amid what alcohol executives describe as “a growing trend toward mindful drinking or complete abstinence, particularly among the millennial cohort,” Molson Coors is turning to Kombucha, AB-InBev to spiked coconut water, and Diageo has launched a lower-alcohol, botanical version of its Kettle One vodka.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®