An in-depth piece from the Wall Street Journal that looks at how brewers and liquor companies are seeking non-alcoholic alternatives as beer volumes fall, and wine and spirit sales slow. Amid what alcohol executives describe as “a growing trend toward mindful drinking or complete abstinence, particularly among the millennial cohort,” Molson Coors is turning to Kombucha, AB-InBev to spiked coconut water, and Diageo has launched a lower-alcohol, botanical version of its Kettle One vodka.
- Samuel Adams and Top Comedians Ask America to “Toast Someone” This Holiday Season
- Banners Kitchen & Tap Launches Weekday Lunch Service Starting at 11 a.m. on Monday, November 25th
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Harvester, Taproom Exclusive Can Release, in Time for Thanksgiving
- Castle Island Celebrates Four Years with Limited Releases and Concert
- Barrel House Z Announces Its Newest Sweater-Weather Release: Campfire King || Imperial S’More Porter 8.1%