Runners World reports on the new Boston Marathon-inspired 26.2 Brew, created by a runner for other runners. It will be available in Boston, and is being released nationally. Includes a short and informative video.
- How to Be An Eco-Friendly Craft Beer Drinker – Part 1: The Plastic Problem
- New England Whale Festival features Cisco Brewers tap takeover at Victory Point in Marina Bay
- Jack’s Abby Beer Hall Revamps Restaurant Experience
- Red Apple Farm & Moon Hill Brewing Announce Second Year Of Brew Barn
- Local beer enthusiasts can help make Quincy’s first craft brewery a reality