With the next release day for Mott the Lesser coming up this Saturday, we figured it was a good opportunity to re-share our first freelance gig for a national publication. In The Full Pint list month, we wrote about the little known back story behind legendary New England brewer Tod Mott and the evolution of his famous Russian Imperial Stout.
- Wormtown Brewery’s Annual Norm Release Gets Supersized
- Artifact Cider Project Opens Central Square Taproom with Great Cider, Creative Plates, and International Junk Foods
- True North Ale Company Wins Major Award
- Bent Water Brewing Co. Releases Cranberry Blood Orange Hard Seltzer for Fall
- Boston Bakes for Breast Cancer Hosts 21st Annual Event from October 19th – 25th