With the next release day for Mott the Lesser coming up this Saturday, we figured it was a good opportunity to re-share our first freelance gig for a national publication. In The Full Pint list month, we wrote about the little known back story behind legendary New England brewer Tod Mott and the evolution of his famous Russian Imperial Stout.
- Night Shift Brewing Celebrates Pride Month
- Night Shift Brewing Owl’s Nest Esplanade and Herter Park Beer Gardens Reopen, 4 New Locations Hatching Soon
- Camby makes good on commitment to White Lion and Amherst community
- Harpoon Worcester Beer Garden To Open May 26
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Celebrates Their Sixth Anniversary as America’s First All-Imperial Brewery