With the next release day for Mott the Lesser coming up this Saturday, we figured it was a good opportunity to re-share our first freelance gig for a national publication. In The Full Pint list month, we wrote about the little known back story behind legendary New England brewer Tod Mott and the evolution of his famous Russian Imperial Stout.
- Clean Ups, Conservation Efforts, Recycling and Special Beer Releases: How Some Massachusetts Breweries Are Raising Awareness for Earth Day
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company’s Beer Garden Re-Opening on April 16
- Sam Adams Boston Taproom and Wormtown Collaborate on “Your Brewer’s Favorite” Rye Lager
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Introduces Time Served, a Beer Five Years in the Making
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Presents Uh Huh Honey IPA to Benefit Pink Boots Foundation