Boston Globe writer Nik DeCosta-Klipa reports on Worcester’s world class beer bar Armsby Abbey, recently voted best in Massachusetts for the ninth year in a row, and how its curated list of rare and hard-to-find beers it what sets it apart.
- Summer Music Series Presented by Over the Charles Rooftop Bar & Springdale Beer Co
- Harpoon Brewery and Reebok Collaborate on a Special Edition of Harpoon Rec. League Beer
- July 4th Celebration – Over the Charles Rooftop Bar
- 9th Boston JerkFest Kicks off Jamaica’s 60th Anniversary of Independence Celebration in Boston with Reggae Legend Freddie McGregor
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Coast Encounter, A West Coast Meets East Coast IPA