Thrillist has convened a panel of experts to compile their thoughts on the hottest IPAs in America, right now – actually it was updated just a few days ago, New England made a nice showing, with five selections from familiar breweries in Maine, Vermont, and Massachusetts.
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company Releases Short Sell American IPA
- True North Ale Company Launches Forest Haze Juicy Double IPA
- Craft Brewers Ditching Plastic Can Carriers For Eco-Conscious Options
- Barrel House Z Releases Two Craft Hard Seltzers: Mojito and Mango Peach Fizz
- True North Ale Company Launches Turning Violet! Sour Blueberry Ale