Thrillist has convened a panel of experts to compile their thoughts on the hottest IPAs in America, right now – actually it was updated just a few days ago, New England made a nice showing, with five selections from familiar breweries in Maine, Vermont, and Massachusetts.
- Hoops & Hops: Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers Signs Partnership with the Boston Celtics
- Athletic Brewing Releases Limited Edition Non-Alcoholic “Closer By The Mile” IPA With All Proceeds Going To The 2020 Pan-Mass Challenge
- Remnant Brewing Deseja Bottle Release
- Idle Hands Craft Ales Releases Two Brand New Beers
- Brockton Beer Company Joins Forces with Vitamin Sea Brewing for Black Is Beautiful Collaboration