Thrillist has convened a panel of experts to compile their thoughts on the hottest IPAs in America, right now – actually it was updated just a few days ago, New England made a nice showing, with five selections from familiar breweries in Maine, Vermont, and Massachusetts.
- Clown Shoes Releases First-Ever Mix Pack, ’12 Beers of Christmas,’ Just in Time for the Holiday Season
- Wormtown Brewery’s Annual Norm Release Gets Supersized
- Artifact Cider Project Opens Central Square Taproom with Great Cider, Creative Plates, and International Junk Foods
- True North Ale Company Wins Major Award
- Bent Water Brewing Co. Releases Cranberry Blood Orange Hard Seltzer for Fall