The latest column from Hunter Styles, aka The Beerhunter, on curing your winter cabin fever by hitting the road for a brewery taproom road trip. Among the 15 or so destinations mentioned are breweries in New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and three in Massachusetts: Timberyard Brewing in East Brookfield, The Altruist in Sturbridge, and newbie Lost Towns Brewing in Hardwick.
- Clown Shoes Releases First-Ever Mix Pack, ’12 Beers of Christmas,’ Just in Time for the Holiday Season
- Wormtown Brewery’s Annual Norm Release Gets Supersized
- Artifact Cider Project Opens Central Square Taproom with Great Cider, Creative Plates, and International Junk Foods
- True North Ale Company Wins Major Award
- Bent Water Brewing Co. Releases Cranberry Blood Orange Hard Seltzer for Fall