The latest column from Hunter Styles, aka The Beerhunter, on curing your winter cabin fever by hitting the road for a brewery taproom road trip. Among the 15 or so destinations mentioned are breweries in New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and three in Massachusetts: Timberyard Brewing in East Brookfield, The Altruist in Sturbridge, and newbie Lost Towns Brewing in Hardwick.
- This Beer Gives Back: Castle Island Launches Fiver Initiative
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Rhode Island
- Jack’s Abby Pairs Well with Championships
- Kane’s Donuts Releases Limited-Edition Seasonal Donut Using Lord Hobo Brewing Company’s Godmother Imperial Stout
- Massachusetts Breweries By The Numbers: Updated Infographic