The latest column from Hunter Styles, aka The Beerhunter, on curing your winter cabin fever by hitting the road for a brewery taproom road trip. Among the 15 or so destinations mentioned are breweries in New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and three in Massachusetts: Timberyard Brewing in East Brookfield, The Altruist in Sturbridge, and newbie Lost Towns Brewing in Hardwick.
- Hoops & Hops: Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers Signs Partnership with the Boston Celtics
- Athletic Brewing Releases Limited Edition Non-Alcoholic “Closer By The Mile” IPA With All Proceeds Going To The 2020 Pan-Mass Challenge
- Remnant Brewing Deseja Bottle Release
- Idle Hands Craft Ales Releases Two Brand New Beers
- Brockton Beer Company Joins Forces with Vitamin Sea Brewing for Black Is Beautiful Collaboration