The latest column from Hunter Styles, aka The Beerhunter, on curing your winter cabin fever by hitting the road for a brewery taproom road trip. Among the 15 or so destinations mentioned are breweries in New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and three in Massachusetts: Timberyard Brewing in East Brookfield, The Altruist in Sturbridge, and newbie Lost Towns Brewing in Hardwick.
- Break Rock Brewing’s Vilija Bizinkauskas Elected Chapter President of the Master Brewers Association of the America’s
- True North Ales Wind Chill Cold IPA
- Night Shift Brewing Releases Lite Owl Party Pack
- Castle Island Launches Distribution in New Hampshire
- Samuel Adams Introduces New, Brighter Take on Flagship Boston Lager for First Time in Nearly 40 Years with Big Game Ad