The Athol Daily News reports that pending micro brewery Atlantic Brewers & Distillers has installed new brewing equipment in the building formerly occupied by the Plotkin Furniture warehouse on Marble Street in Athol. Owner Joseph Gochinski hopes to be open in late May or early June.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup