The Athol Daily News reports that pending micro brewery Atlantic Brewers & Distillers has installed new brewing equipment in the building formerly occupied by the Plotkin Furniture warehouse on Marble Street in Athol. Owner Joseph Gochinski hopes to be open in late May or early June.
- Brewer’s Alley Kicks Off Fourth Pop-Up of the Summer with Lord Hobo Brewing Company
- Truly Hard Seltzer Taps Actor Keegan-Michael Key for New Advertising Campaign Challenging Drinkers to Break Away from Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Castle Island Toasts to Tradition with New Lager, Wundergold
- Sierra Nevada Challenges Thompson’s Point Summer Concert-Goers to Use the Portland Trails by Offering Free Bike Valet
- Artifact Cider Project Announces Taproom Opening Weekend