The Athol Daily News reports that pending micro brewery Atlantic Brewers & Distillers has installed new brewing equipment in the building formerly occupied by the Plotkin Furniture warehouse on Marble Street in Athol. Owner Joseph Gochinski hopes to be open in late May or early June.
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company Releases Short Sell American IPA
- True North Ale Company Launches Forest Haze Juicy Double IPA
- Craft Brewers Ditching Plastic Can Carriers For Eco-Conscious Options
- Barrel House Z Releases Two Craft Hard Seltzers: Mojito and Mango Peach Fizz
- True North Ale Company Launches Turning Violet! Sour Blueberry Ale