The Athol Daily News reports that pending micro brewery Atlantic Brewers & Distillers has installed new brewing equipment in the building formerly occupied by the Plotkin Furniture warehouse on Marble Street in Athol. Owner Joseph Gochinski hopes to be open in late May or early June.
- Clean Ups, Conservation Efforts, Recycling and Special Beer Releases: How Some Massachusetts Breweries Are Raising Awareness for Earth Day
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company’s Beer Garden Re-Opening on April 16
- Sam Adams Boston Taproom and Wormtown Collaborate on “Your Brewer’s Favorite” Rye Lager
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Introduces Time Served, a Beer Five Years in the Making
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Presents Uh Huh Honey IPA to Benefit Pink Boots Foundation