The Athol Daily News reports that pending micro brewery Atlantic Brewers & Distillers has installed new brewing equipment in the building formerly occupied by the Plotkin Furniture warehouse on Marble Street in Athol. Owner Joseph Gochinski hopes to be open in late May or early June.
- Point-of-View: The Allagash Appeal
- “Beers” by BeerAdvocate, a New App for Reviewing Beers, to Debut in April
- The Unlikely Journey of Tod Mott and His Famous Stout
- BeerAdvocate Brings an Unrivaled Lineup of Funky Brewers to Boston in June
- Try the New 26.2 Brew Created by Runners for Finishers of the Boston Marathon