Blogger Hoppy Boston draws a line in the sand with his most recent post, explaining how a recent disappointment with a past-peak NE IPA he purchased at a beer store has prompted him to never buy another hoppy offering from a brewery that doesn’t stamp “packaged-on” dates on its cans.
- True North Ale Company Launches ‘From The Patch’ Strawberry Rhubarb Sour
- Clean Ups, Conservation Efforts, Recycling and Special Beer Releases: How Some Massachusetts Breweries Are Raising Awareness for Earth Day
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company’s Beer Garden Re-Opening on April 16
- Sam Adams Boston Taproom and Wormtown Collaborate on “Your Brewer’s Favorite” Rye Lager
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Introduces Time Served, a Beer Five Years in the Making