Blogger Hoppy Boston draws a line in the sand with his most recent post, explaining how a recent disappointment with a past-peak NE IPA he purchased at a beer store has prompted him to never buy another hoppy offering from a brewery that doesn’t stamp “packaged-on” dates on its cans.
- This Beer Gives Back: Castle Island Launches Fiver Initiative
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Rhode Island
- Jack’s Abby Pairs Well with Championships
- Kane’s Donuts Releases Limited-Edition Seasonal Donut Using Lord Hobo Brewing Company’s Godmother Imperial Stout
- Massachusetts Breweries By The Numbers: Updated Infographic