Blogger Hoppy Boston draws a line in the sand with his most recent post, explaining how a recent disappointment with a past-peak NE IPA he purchased at a beer store has prompted him to never buy another hoppy offering from a brewery that doesn’t stamp “packaged-on” dates on its cans.
- Point-of-View: The Allagash Appeal
- “Beers” by BeerAdvocate, a New App for Reviewing Beers, to Debut in April
- The Unlikely Journey of Tod Mott and His Famous Stout
- BeerAdvocate Brings an Unrivaled Lineup of Funky Brewers to Boston in June
- Try the New 26.2 Brew Created by Runners for Finishers of the Boston Marathon