Blogger Hoppy Boston draws a line in the sand with his most recent post, explaining how a recent disappointment with a past-peak NE IPA he purchased at a beer store has prompted him to never buy another hoppy offering from a brewery that doesn’t stamp “packaged-on” dates on its cans.
- Brewer’s Alley Kicks Off Fourth Pop-Up of the Summer with Lord Hobo Brewing Company
- Truly Hard Seltzer Taps Actor Keegan-Michael Key for New Advertising Campaign Challenging Drinkers to Break Away from Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Castle Island Toasts to Tradition with New Lager, Wundergold
- Sierra Nevada Challenges Thompson’s Point Summer Concert-Goers to Use the Portland Trails by Offering Free Bike Valet
- Artifact Cider Project Announces Taproom Opening Weekend