Blogger Hoppy Boston draws a line in the sand with his most recent post, explaining how a recent disappointment with a past-peak NE IPA he purchased at a beer store has prompted him to never buy another hoppy offering from a brewery that doesn’t stamp “packaged-on” dates on its cans.
- Kane’s Handcrafted Donuts Collaborates with Boston Harbor Distillery to Create Limited-Edition Donuts for the Holiday Season
- Wachusett Brewing Company Taps Valerie Brock To Lead Brewing Department
- True North Ales Releases Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Brockton Beer Company to Release Two New Beers
- The Mass Brewers Guild Celebrates The State’s Most Dedicated Craft Beer Fans