Proud Craft Beer and Craft Coffee Releases, Pride Market With Boston Women’s Market (6/4), and Tea Dance with Boston Proud (6/5)
PRESS RELEASE / May 23, 2022 (Everett, MA) – Night Shift Brewing is proud to be an ally of their LGBTTQQIAAP community. From their staff, to their drafts, to each and every person that enjoys their products – all styles are always welcome just like their sign says at their Lovejoy Wharf location.
- Casa Aroma Candles – a Latinx, LGBTQ+, woman-owned candle business
- Cornucopia crafts Inspired by geometry and nature’s bounty. Javi makes unique handcrafted pieces
- Claro De Luna Candles A one woman show, hand poured soy candles, lead free wicks, infused with phthalate free fragrances oil
- Molly Rose Creative Illustrator, designer, and artist, Molly of Molly Rose Creative does it all. Prints, mugs, stickers, cards, and more. As always, full of feminism, queer pride, mental health awareness, nerdy pop culture, and snark
- Woodworking By Jess – Jess Morgan creates wooden bowls, cutting boards, jewelry, and more from her workshop in Massachusetts
- Make a Mess Shop – Artist, designer, and the sole person running this little shop, Steph, has been making art since she was a kid, and is happy to have opened up a shop and have people even consider buying her art.
- Cosmic Zo! – Black woman owned business that uses fashion to celebrate nerds and weirdos. Tammi’s favorite thing in the world is to see someone being their most authentic selves. Seeing someone embody all aspects of whom they bring her immense joy. With Cosmic Zo!, Tammi aims to celebrate these individuals and also encourage more people to fly their freak flag!
- Sparkletown Studio – Bold Clothing, Jewelry, Accessories, and Custom Costumes that let your personality shine by burlesque performer Femme Brulée.
- Firework Photo Booth Co – Firework Photo Booth Co. is an LGBTQ+ and woman-owned small business with 15 years in the photography, events, entertainment, and hospitality industries, operated by Kate Alison Photography LLC. They specialize in providing luxurious open-air photo booth experiences with modern & professional portable photo studios and next-level guest service.
- Celions Studio – As a traditional and digital artist, Celi aims to be diverse and loose with their art mediums and styles. Celi’s goal is to bring some magic and bring a smile to someone’s face with the art and products they create.
- the atomic garden – the atomic garden is an initiative dedicated to adding whim and weird to everyday wear, sculpted with polymer clay and other upcycled materials. the atomic garden offers one-of-a-kind pieces, inspired by everyday life, history, fiction and the human body, both ready-made or customised.
- Plainville Homestead – Plainville Homestead is a woman-owned, small business, that is inclusive, an LGBTQ ally, and welcomes and cherishes all colors and ethnicities. Ethical and honest skincare. All products are handcrafted in small batches using quality, safe, and researched ingredients, sourced locally whenever possible.
- Charlotte Paints Art – Charlotte creates handmade abstract artwork, resin art.
- Clearly Balanced Days – Clearly Balanced Days is helping you (and your pets) THRIVE on your wellness journey with clean, simple, natural, hemp-derived products.