Boston Magazine’s Jacqui Cain reports on a new liquor store, Proof, which debuts in the Winter Hill neighborhood of Somerville this weekend and will sell wine, beer, spirits, and neighborhood-focussed events programming.
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers
- True North Ales to Release Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Arctic Chill Hard Seltzer Releases SFW|NSFW Tasting Kit, Highlighting the Brand’s Relationship to Polar Seltzer and Giving New Meaning to “Work-Life Balance”