Reserve a Case of Naukabout Limited Canning Run Today!
PRESS RELEASE / September 11, 2018 (Mashpee, MA) – Tomorrow we will be doing our very first canning run at Naukabout Brewery & Taproom. After almost six months of brewing, we’re excited to be putting our small-batch brews into 16oz four packs. Pre-sale for cases at the brewery has been underway and we wanted to give you a chance to claim your case before they are totally sold out. We will be packaging four different beers – all based on the musings from our on-going, experimental Tides series:
- Tides: Voyage 19 – New England IPA
- ABV: 7.5% IBU: 67. HOPS: Mosaic, Azacca, Idaho 7
- Tides: Voyage 20 – New England DIPA
- ABV: 8.5% IBU: 72 HOPS: Citra, Mosaic, El Dorado, Mandarina
- Tides: Voyage 21 – New England Pale Ale
- ABV: 5.4% IBU: 52 HOPS: Eldorado, Simcoe, Mosaic
- Tides: Voyage 22 – New England Wet Hopped IPA
- ABV: 7.3% IBU: 61 HOPS: 100+ lbs of Fresh Centennial
So how does it work? With such a limited canning run and high demand, folks are able to reserve one case per person. Click below, select your style and you’ll have till EOB on Thursday 9/13/18 to claim, pay for and pick-up your case at the brewery. If you don’t claim your case by that time it will be released to the folks on the waiting list.
We built our brewery just 10 miles over the Sagamore Bridge in Mashpee with the mission of crafting hop-forward beers in small batches that we’d love to drink ourselves. We are striving to create beers and an atmosphere that mirrors the uniqueness of our peninsula and the people on it. Our 7bbl brewhouse has been in full production mode for the last month getting over a dozen new beers ready for you to try. Check out our current beer list here, and below for the upcoming events and the food trucks hanging with us this weekend.