In a feature story for national craft beer news website The Full Pint, we report on the collaboration between Boston tech startup Lumii Display and Massachusetts contract brand Portico Brewing to debut the first-ever hologram or 3D like beer can label. It debuted recently, and has the potential to revolutionize label design. The new technology will allow breweries and other beverage manufacturers to get even more creative with their packaging, helping them draw attention on today’s crowded beer store shelves.
- Chef Avi Shemtov, Barrel House Z collaboration brew available exclusively at Simcha restaurant, Tapped Beer Truck events
- Break Rock Brewing Nears MainVest Crowd-Funding Goal in Record Time
- Castle Island Wins Multiple Awards at US Beer Open
- How To Be An Eco-Friendly Craft Beer Drinker – Part 2: Drink Local
- Wachusett Brewing Company Announces New Cambridge Location In Iconic Harvard Square