In a feature story for national craft beer news website The Full Pint, we report on the collaboration between Boston tech startup Lumii Display and Massachusetts contract brand Portico Brewing to debut the first-ever hologram or 3D like beer can label. It debuted recently, and has the potential to revolutionize label design. The new technology will allow breweries and other beverage manufacturers to get even more creative with their packaging, helping them draw attention on today’s crowded beer store shelves.
- Springfield, MA Brewery, White Lion, Opens 2nd Location in Amherst, MA
- Portico Brewing and the Charles River Watershed Association Highlight River Restoration with Release of Special Beer
- Samuel Adams Collaborates with Eastern Standard Provisions on a Pretzel Beer
- The MBG Member Guide To Dog-Friendly Breweries In Massachusetts
- True North Ale Company Launches Topsfield Fair Giant Pumpkin Ale