In a feature story for national craft beer news website The Full Pint, we report on the collaboration between Boston tech startup Lumii Display and Massachusetts contract brand Portico Brewing to debut the first-ever hologram or 3D like beer can label. It debuted recently, and has the potential to revolutionize label design. The new technology will allow breweries and other beverage manufacturers to get even more creative with their packaging, helping them draw attention on today’s crowded beer store shelves.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup