In a feature story for national craft beer news website The Full Pint, we report on the collaboration between Boston tech startup Lumii Display and Massachusetts contract brand Portico Brewing to debut the first-ever hologram or 3D like beer can label. It debuted recently, and has the potential to revolutionize label design. The new technology will allow breweries and other beverage manufacturers to get even more creative with their packaging, helping them draw attention on today’s crowded beer store shelves.
- Narragansett Beer Teams Up With New Belgium Brewing For Norse X Norsewest Farmhouse Ale
- Bent Water Brewing Company Releases Agganis, Final 2021 Installment of Lynn Tribute Series
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Announced as Official Beer of the PBA Tour
- Shmaltz Brewing Announces ‘Grand Finale Tour’
- Crantasic!! Local Massachusetts Beverages Made With Cranberry