In a feature story for national craft beer news website The Full Pint, we report on the collaboration between Boston tech startup Lumii Display and Massachusetts contract brand Portico Brewing to debut the first-ever hologram or 3D like beer can label. It debuted recently, and has the potential to revolutionize label design. The new technology will allow breweries and other beverage manufacturers to get even more creative with their packaging, helping them draw attention on today’s crowded beer store shelves.
- Amherst Brewing / Night Shift Brewing Release Collaboration Double IPA
- Rowes Wharf Bar Kicks Off Oktoberfest On September 26
- Cape Cod Beer to Host Shuck! A Day of Oysters & Beer
- Wormtown Brewery Names General Manager
- Trillium Brewing Company Hosts a Special Beer Dinner with Cook’s Illustrated on September 25