In a feature story for national craft beer news website The Full Pint, we report on the collaboration between Boston tech startup Lumii Display and Massachusetts contract brand Portico Brewing to debut the first-ever hologram or 3D like beer can label. It debuted recently, and has the potential to revolutionize label design. The new technology will allow breweries and other beverage manufacturers to get even more creative with their packaging, helping them draw attention on today’s crowded beer store shelves.
- Idle Hands Craft Ales Releases Ales for ALS Beer in Honor of Family Member
- True North Ale Company Releases Beach Haus German Summer Lager
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company Releases Short Sell American IPA
- True North Ale Company Launches Forest Haze Juicy Double IPA
- Craft Brewers Ditching Plastic Can Carriers For Eco-Conscious Options