The Metro West Daily News reports that Marlborough’s pending micro brewery and coffee roaster has been granted an entertainment license and will have a variety of live music, improv, and open mic nights. The pending brewery and taproom is set to open in the coming weeks.
- How to Be An Eco-Friendly Craft Beer Drinker – Part 1: The Plastic Problem
- New England Whale Festival features Cisco Brewers tap takeover at Victory Point in Marina Bay
- Jack’s Abby Beer Hall Revamps Restaurant Experience
- Red Apple Farm & Moon Hill Brewing Announce Second Year Of Brew Barn
- Local beer enthusiasts can help make Quincy’s first craft brewery a reality