The Metro West Daily News reports that Marlborough’s pending micro brewery and coffee roaster has been granted an entertainment license and will have a variety of live music, improv, and open mic nights. The pending brewery and taproom is set to open in the coming weeks.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup