The Reminder, Chicopee’s local newspaper, reports on the progress of Leadfoot Brewing, which hopes to debut its micro brewery and taproom in April. Located at the former location of Hampden Brewing, which closed back in 1975, the newly developed space will offer a combination of old school and new school.
- Harpoon Brewery Teams Up With Double Down Brewing Company To Support Rett Syndrome Charities
- Portico Brewing’s New Somerville Brewery and Taproom Coming Soon
- Growler Power’s Innovation Revolutionizes the Refillable Growler So Craft Drinkers Can “Pour Proudly”
- A Big Box O’ Beer: Harpoon Brewery and Dunkin’® Return for a Fifth Season, Introducing Three New Flavors
- 4th Annual Massachusetts Oktoberfest Events Roundup