The Reminder, Chicopee’s local newspaper, reports on the progress of Leadfoot Brewing, which hopes to debut its micro brewery and taproom in April. Located at the former location of Hampden Brewing, which closed back in 1975, the newly developed space will offer a combination of old school and new school.
- Break Rock Brewing’s Vilija Bizinkauskas Elected Chapter President of the Master Brewers Association of the America’s
- True North Ales Wind Chill Cold IPA
- Night Shift Brewing Releases Lite Owl Party Pack
- Castle Island Launches Distribution in New Hampshire
- Samuel Adams Introduces New, Brighter Take on Flagship Boston Lager for First Time in Nearly 40 Years with Big Game Ad