The Reminder, Chicopee’s local newspaper, reports on the progress of Leadfoot Brewing, which hopes to debut its micro brewery and taproom in April. Located at the former location of Hampden Brewing, which closed back in 1975, the newly developed space will offer a combination of old school and new school.
- Clean Ups, Conservation Efforts, Recycling and Special Beer Releases: How Some Massachusetts Breweries Are Raising Awareness for Earth Day
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company’s Beer Garden Re-Opening on April 16
- Sam Adams Boston Taproom and Wormtown Collaborate on “Your Brewer’s Favorite” Rye Lager
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Introduces Time Served, a Beer Five Years in the Making
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Presents Uh Huh Honey IPA to Benefit Pink Boots Foundation