The Reminder, Chicopee’s local newspaper, reports on the progress of Leadfoot Brewing, which hopes to debut its micro brewery and taproom in April. Located at the former location of Hampden Brewing, which closed back in 1975, the newly developed space will offer a combination of old school and new school.
- Hoops & Hops: Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers Signs Partnership with the Boston Celtics
- Athletic Brewing Releases Limited Edition Non-Alcoholic “Closer By The Mile” IPA With All Proceeds Going To The 2020 Pan-Mass Challenge
- Remnant Brewing Deseja Bottle Release
- Idle Hands Craft Ales Releases Two Brand New Beers
- Brockton Beer Company Joins Forces with Vitamin Sea Brewing for Black Is Beautiful Collaboration