The Reminder, Chicopee’s local newspaper, reports on the progress of Leadfoot Brewing, which hopes to debut its micro brewery and taproom in April. Located at the former location of Hampden Brewing, which closed back in 1975, the newly developed space will offer a combination of old school and new school.
- This Beer Gives Back: Castle Island Launches Fiver Initiative
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Rhode Island
- Jack’s Abby Pairs Well with Championships
- Kane’s Donuts Releases Limited-Edition Seasonal Donut Using Lord Hobo Brewing Company’s Godmother Imperial Stout
- Massachusetts Breweries By The Numbers: Updated Infographic