The Reminder, Chicopee’s local newspaper, reports on the progress of Leadfoot Brewing, which hopes to debut its micro brewery and taproom in April. Located at the former location of Hampden Brewing, which closed back in 1975, the newly developed space will offer a combination of old school and new school.
- Gentile Brewing Company Collaborates With South Africa’s Beer is Art for a Sorghum Pilsner
- U.S. Open Beer Championship Announces the Best Kokua Project IPAs
- Cozy Fan-Favorite Brews for Winter & Holiday Gifting
- Night Shift Brewing Launches Golden Nite Contest
- Narragansett Beer Pays Tribute To Big Crosby With White Christmas Winter Warmer