The Reminder, Chicopee’s local newspaper, reports on the progress of Leadfoot Brewing, which hopes to debut its micro brewery and taproom in April. Located at the former location of Hampden Brewing, which closed back in 1975, the newly developed space will offer a combination of old school and new school.
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company Releases Short Sell American IPA
- True North Ale Company Launches Forest Haze Juicy Double IPA
- Craft Brewers Ditching Plastic Can Carriers For Eco-Conscious Options
- Barrel House Z Releases Two Craft Hard Seltzers: Mojito and Mango Peach Fizz
- True North Ale Company Launches Turning Violet! Sour Blueberry Ale