The Reminder, Chicopee’s local newspaper, reports on the progress of Leadfoot Brewing, which hopes to debut its micro brewery and taproom in April. Located at the former location of Hampden Brewing, which closed back in 1975, the newly developed space will offer a combination of old school and new school.
- Brewer’s Alley Kicks Off Fourth Pop-Up of the Summer with Lord Hobo Brewing Company
- Truly Hard Seltzer Taps Actor Keegan-Michael Key for New Advertising Campaign Challenging Drinkers to Break Away from Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Castle Island Toasts to Tradition with New Lager, Wundergold
- Sierra Nevada Challenges Thompson’s Point Summer Concert-Goers to Use the Portland Trails by Offering Free Bike Valet
- Artifact Cider Project Announces Taproom Opening Weekend