The Daily Hampshire Gazette reports on Artifact Cider’s relocation to the Florence village of Northampton, where it plans to open a taproom at its new facility later this year.
- True North Ale Company Launches ‘From The Patch’ Strawberry Rhubarb Sour
- Clean Ups, Conservation Efforts, Recycling and Special Beer Releases: How Some Massachusetts Breweries Are Raising Awareness for Earth Day
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company’s Beer Garden Re-Opening on April 16
- Sam Adams Boston Taproom and Wormtown Collaborate on “Your Brewer’s Favorite” Rye Lager
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Introduces Time Served, a Beer Five Years in the Making