The Daily Hampshire Gazette reports on Artifact Cider’s relocation to the Florence village of Northampton, where it plans to open a taproom at its new facility later this year.
- Wormtown Brewery’s Annual Norm Release Gets Supersized
- Artifact Cider Project Opens Central Square Taproom with Great Cider, Creative Plates, and International Junk Foods
- True North Ale Company Wins Major Award
- Bent Water Brewing Co. Releases Cranberry Blood Orange Hard Seltzer for Fall
- Boston Bakes for Breast Cancer Hosts 21st Annual Event from October 19th – 25th