This is a great write up, from Maine’s top beer writer and social media maven Carla Jean Lauter (The Beer Babe), on how to prepare for a trip to Portland’s thriving craft brewery scene. With so many options (Allagash, Battery Steele, Rising Tide, Foundation, Austin Street, Bissell), you’ll definitely want to narrow it down and focus on what appeals most to you. Another option is to leave it to the Maine Brew Bus to plan your trip for you. Either way, it’s a beer nerd’s mecca.
- Brewer’s Alley Kicks Off Fourth Pop-Up of the Summer with Lord Hobo Brewing Company
- Truly Hard Seltzer Taps Actor Keegan-Michael Key for New Advertising Campaign Challenging Drinkers to Break Away from Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Castle Island Toasts to Tradition with New Lager, Wundergold
- Sierra Nevada Challenges Thompson’s Point Summer Concert-Goers to Use the Portland Trails by Offering Free Bike Valet
- Artifact Cider Project Announces Taproom Opening Weekend