This is a great write up, from Maine’s top beer writer and social media maven Carla Jean Lauter (The Beer Babe), on how to prepare for a trip to Portland’s thriving craft brewery scene. With so many options (Allagash, Battery Steele, Rising Tide, Foundation, Austin Street, Bissell), you’ll definitely want to narrow it down and focus on what appeals most to you. Another option is to leave it to the Maine Brew Bus to plan your trip for you. Either way, it’s a beer nerd’s mecca.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup