This is a great write up, from Maine’s top beer writer and social media maven Carla Jean Lauter (The Beer Babe), on how to prepare for a trip to Portland’s thriving craft brewery scene. With so many options (Allagash, Battery Steele, Rising Tide, Foundation, Austin Street, Bissell), you’ll definitely want to narrow it down and focus on what appeals most to you. Another option is to leave it to the Maine Brew Bus to plan your trip for you. Either way, it’s a beer nerd’s mecca.
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery
- Frontline Foods South Shore Hosts Online Charity Auction to Help Feed Frontline Workers and Support Local Restaurants
- Great American Beer Festival Pivots for 2020
- “Fest From Home,” Virtual Massachusetts Beer Festival