This is a great write up, from Maine’s top beer writer and social media maven Carla Jean Lauter (The Beer Babe), on how to prepare for a trip to Portland’s thriving craft brewery scene. With so many options (Allagash, Battery Steele, Rising Tide, Foundation, Austin Street, Bissell), you’ll definitely want to narrow it down and focus on what appeals most to you. Another option is to leave it to the Maine Brew Bus to plan your trip for you. Either way, it’s a beer nerd’s mecca.
- The Supreme Court May Change The Way You Buy Wine
- The Government Shutdown Is Beginning To Hurt The Craft Beer Industry
- Bigger, Better… Beerier? The 16th Annual Extreme Beer Fest® Returns to Boston
- 5 Charity Beers You Should Seek Out & Support
- A Former Patriots Player Just Opened A Brewery in Rhode Island