Terrific and informative piece from Forbes Magazine on the transition of Harpoon (referred to as Mass Bay Brewing in the story) from a privately held company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and the positive impact its had on the brewery’s culture and business.
- Will Cisco Still Have The Same Island Vibe Once Beer Giant AB InBev Owns It?
- Notch Brewing continues news announcements with the release of year-round Raw Power SMALL IPA
- East Boston’s Pazza On Porter Announces $10 Pasta Tuesdays Featuring Five of Their Best Pasta Dishes
- Samuel Adams Winter Variety Pack
- Untold Brewing Releases Beer With Purpose