Terrific and informative piece from Forbes Magazine on the transition of Harpoon (referred to as Mass Bay Brewing in the story) from a privately held company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and the positive impact its had on the brewery’s culture and business.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup