Terrific and informative piece from Forbes Magazine on the transition of Harpoon (referred to as Mass Bay Brewing in the story) from a privately held company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and the positive impact its had on the brewery’s culture and business.
- Wormtown Brewery’s Annual Norm Release Gets Supersized
- Artifact Cider Project Opens Central Square Taproom with Great Cider, Creative Plates, and International Junk Foods
- True North Ale Company Wins Major Award
- Bent Water Brewing Co. Releases Cranberry Blood Orange Hard Seltzer for Fall
- Boston Bakes for Breast Cancer Hosts 21st Annual Event from October 19th – 25th