“Boston’s Harpoon Brewery is latest craft brewery jumping into the hard seltzer space” reports Brewbound. The collaboration between Harpoon and Polar marks the first time an alcohol company has partnered with a non-alcoholic seltzer maker. In April, the two companies plan to introduce four flavors as part of a new line called Arctic Summer: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Pineapple Pomelo, Raspberry Lime, and Black Cherry.
- Boston Bakes for Breast Cancer Hosts 21st Annual Event from October 19th – 25th
- Wormtown Brewery and Table Talk Pie are at it Again
- Malt Meets Malted Milk Balls
- Kane’s Donuts Releases Limited-Edition Seasonal Donuts Using Samuel Adams Beer & Angry Orchard Hard Cider
- Kane’s Donuts “Pops Up” at Boston Harbor Distillery