“Boston’s Harpoon Brewery is latest craft brewery jumping into the hard seltzer space” reports Brewbound. The collaboration between Harpoon and Polar marks the first time an alcohol company has partnered with a non-alcoholic seltzer maker. In April, the two companies plan to introduce four flavors as part of a new line called Arctic Summer: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Pineapple Pomelo, Raspberry Lime, and Black Cherry.
- Point-of-View: The Allagash Appeal
- “Beers” by BeerAdvocate, a New App for Reviewing Beers, to Debut in April
- The Unlikely Journey of Tod Mott and His Famous Stout
- BeerAdvocate Brings an Unrivaled Lineup of Funky Brewers to Boston in June
- Try the New 26.2 Brew Created by Runners for Finishers of the Boston Marathon