“Boston’s Harpoon Brewery is latest craft brewery jumping into the hard seltzer space” reports Brewbound. The collaboration between Harpoon and Polar marks the first time an alcohol company has partnered with a non-alcoholic seltzer maker. In April, the two companies plan to introduce four flavors as part of a new line called Arctic Summer: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Pineapple Pomelo, Raspberry Lime, and Black Cherry.
- Will Cisco Still Have The Same Island Vibe Once Beer Giant AB InBev Owns It?
- Notch Brewing continues news announcements with the release of year-round Raw Power SMALL IPA
- East Boston’s Pazza On Porter Announces $10 Pasta Tuesdays Featuring Five of Their Best Pasta Dishes
- Samuel Adams Winter Variety Pack
- Untold Brewing Releases Beer With Purpose