“Boston’s Harpoon Brewery is latest craft brewery jumping into the hard seltzer space” reports Brewbound. The collaboration between Harpoon and Polar marks the first time an alcohol company has partnered with a non-alcoholic seltzer maker. In April, the two companies plan to introduce four flavors as part of a new line called Arctic Summer: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Pineapple Pomelo, Raspberry Lime, and Black Cherry.
- Night Shift Brewing Celebrates Pride Month
- Night Shift Brewing Owl’s Nest Esplanade and Herter Park Beer Gardens Reopen, 4 New Locations Hatching Soon
- Camby makes good on commitment to White Lion and Amherst community
- Harpoon Worcester Beer Garden To Open May 26
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Celebrates Their Sixth Anniversary as America’s First All-Imperial Brewery