“Boston’s Harpoon Brewery is latest craft brewery jumping into the hard seltzer space” reports Brewbound. The collaboration between Harpoon and Polar marks the first time an alcohol company has partnered with a non-alcoholic seltzer maker. In April, the two companies plan to introduce four flavors as part of a new line called Arctic Summer: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Pineapple Pomelo, Raspberry Lime, and Black Cherry.
- Fall Flight Night: Amherst Brewing, Artifact Cider And Atkins Farm Are Teaming Up To Put On The Most Fall Event Of The Season
- Harpoon Brewery Teams Up With Double Down Brewing Company To Support Rett Syndrome Charities
- Portico Brewing’s New Somerville Brewery and Taproom Coming Soon
- Growler Power’s Innovation Revolutionizes the Refillable Growler So Craft Drinkers Can “Pour Proudly”
- A Big Box O’ Beer: Harpoon Brewery and Dunkin’® Return for a Fifth Season, Introducing Three New Flavors