“Boston’s Harpoon Brewery is latest craft brewery jumping into the hard seltzer space” reports Brewbound. The collaboration between Harpoon and Polar marks the first time an alcohol company has partnered with a non-alcoholic seltzer maker. In April, the two companies plan to introduce four flavors as part of a new line called Arctic Summer: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Pineapple Pomelo, Raspberry Lime, and Black Cherry.
- Break Rock Brewing’s Vilija Bizinkauskas Elected Chapter President of the Master Brewers Association of the America’s
- True North Ales Wind Chill Cold IPA
- Night Shift Brewing Releases Lite Owl Party Pack
- Castle Island Launches Distribution in New Hampshire
- Samuel Adams Introduces New, Brighter Take on Flagship Boston Lager for First Time in Nearly 40 Years with Big Game Ad