“Boston’s Harpoon Brewery is latest craft brewery jumping into the hard seltzer space” reports Brewbound. The collaboration between Harpoon and Polar marks the first time an alcohol company has partnered with a non-alcoholic seltzer maker. In April, the two companies plan to introduce four flavors as part of a new line called Arctic Summer: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Pineapple Pomelo, Raspberry Lime, and Black Cherry.
- Legendary Irish Brewmaster Fergal Murray Returns To US To Partner With Double Down Brewing To Release New Collaboration Brew
- Kane’s Donuts Collaborates with Bully Boy Distillers to Create a Limited-Edition Donut for the Holiday Season
- Gentile Brewing Company Collaborates With South Africa’s Beer is Art for a Sorghum Pilsner
- U.S. Open Beer Championship Announces the Best Kokua Project IPAs
- Cozy Fan-Favorite Brews for Winter & Holiday Gifting