Craft Brewing Business reporter Keith Gribbins points out that an underreported and troubling aspect of the shutdown is that pending breweries have the potential to get most screwed by the TTB closure because they’re already paying rent, have ordered tanks, etc., but are in limbo on their permit. That’s bad news for some of The 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan To Open in Massachusetts in 2019.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®