Craft Brewing Business reporter Keith Gribbins points out that an underreported and troubling aspect of the shutdown is that pending breweries have the potential to get most screwed by the TTB closure because they’re already paying rent, have ordered tanks, etc., but are in limbo on their permit. That’s bad news for some of The 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan To Open in Massachusetts in 2019.
- Summer Music Series Presented by Over the Charles Rooftop Bar & Springdale Beer Co
- Harpoon Brewery and Reebok Collaborate on a Special Edition of Harpoon Rec. League Beer
- July 4th Celebration – Over the Charles Rooftop Bar
- 9th Boston JerkFest Kicks off Jamaica’s 60th Anniversary of Independence Celebration in Boston with Reggae Legend Freddie McGregor
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Coast Encounter, A West Coast Meets East Coast IPA