Craft Brewing Business reporter Keith Gribbins points out that an underreported and troubling aspect of the shutdown is that pending breweries have the potential to get most screwed by the TTB closure because they’re already paying rent, have ordered tanks, etc., but are in limbo on their permit. That’s bad news for some of The 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan To Open in Massachusetts in 2019.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup