Craft Brewing Business reporter Keith Gribbins points out that an underreported and troubling aspect of the shutdown is that pending breweries have the potential to get most screwed by the TTB closure because they’re already paying rent, have ordered tanks, etc., but are in limbo on their permit. That’s bad news for some of The 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan To Open in Massachusetts in 2019.
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers
- True North Ales to Release Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Arctic Chill Hard Seltzer Releases SFW|NSFW Tasting Kit, Highlighting the Brand’s Relationship to Polar Seltzer and Giving New Meaning to “Work-Life Balance”