Craft Brewing Business reporter Keith Gribbins points out that an underreported and troubling aspect of the shutdown is that pending breweries have the potential to get most screwed by the TTB closure because they’re already paying rent, have ordered tanks, etc., but are in limbo on their permit. That’s bad news for some of The 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan To Open in Massachusetts in 2019.
- Smuttynose Brewing Expands into Dover with Smuttlabs Brewery & Kitchen
- Chef Avi Shemtov, Barrel House Z collaboration brew available exclusively at Simcha restaurant, Tapped Beer Truck events
- Break Rock Brewing Nears MainVest Crowd-Funding Goal in Record Time
- Castle Island Wins Multiple Awards at US Beer Open
- How To Be An Eco-Friendly Craft Beer Drinker – Part 2: Drink Local