The Wall Street Journal reports that beer makers from Sam Adams to Prairie Artisan Ales to Sierra Nevada are sitting on suds worth tens of millions of dollars while they wait for federal approval. With the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) closed, existing breweries are unable to gain approval for new labels and recipe formulations, while pending breweries and those planning expansions sit idle awaiting federal permits or licenses.
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery
- Frontline Foods South Shore Hosts Online Charity Auction to Help Feed Frontline Workers and Support Local Restaurants
- Great American Beer Festival Pivots for 2020
- “Fest From Home,” Virtual Massachusetts Beer Festival