The Wall Street Journal reports that beer makers from Sam Adams to Prairie Artisan Ales to Sierra Nevada are sitting on suds worth tens of millions of dollars while they wait for federal approval. With the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) closed, existing breweries are unable to gain approval for new labels and recipe formulations, while pending breweries and those planning expansions sit idle awaiting federal permits or licenses.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®