The Wall Street Journal reports that beer makers from Sam Adams to Prairie Artisan Ales to Sierra Nevada are sitting on suds worth tens of millions of dollars while they wait for federal approval. With the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) closed, existing breweries are unable to gain approval for new labels and recipe formulations, while pending breweries and those planning expansions sit idle awaiting federal permits or licenses.
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers
- True North Ales to Release Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Arctic Chill Hard Seltzer Releases SFW|NSFW Tasting Kit, Highlighting the Brand’s Relationship to Polar Seltzer and Giving New Meaning to “Work-Life Balance”