The Wall Street Journal reports that beer makers from Sam Adams to Prairie Artisan Ales to Sierra Nevada are sitting on suds worth tens of millions of dollars while they wait for federal approval. With the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) closed, existing breweries are unable to gain approval for new labels and recipe formulations, while pending breweries and those planning expansions sit idle awaiting federal permits or licenses.
- Lord Hobo Adds a New Juicy Addition to Their Core Lineup
- Meet The Brewers Freshman Class: Shopping List
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Tell Me I Can’t to Commemorate International Women’s Day
- Portico Brewing Awarded Mass DEP Grant for Reduce & Reuse Strategies, Releases New IPA
- BearMoose Brewing Company and Ryder in Revere Partner to Create Signature ‘Ryde The Waves’ Beer