The Wall Street Journal reports that beer makers from Sam Adams to Prairie Artisan Ales to Sierra Nevada are sitting on suds worth tens of millions of dollars while they wait for federal approval. With the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) closed, existing breweries are unable to gain approval for new labels and recipe formulations, while pending breweries and those planning expansions sit idle awaiting federal permits or licenses.
- Night Shift Brewing’s Lovejoy Wharf Restaurant & Brewery And Owl’s Nest Beer Gardens Reopen In May
- Untold Brewing and Brockton Beer Company Collaborate On Hazy IPA ‘The Next Normal’
- Franklin Park Zoo And Samuel Adams Hatch A New Brew
- Samuel Adams & Lamplighter brew up 3 new beers to support ALS Awareness Month
- Untold Brewing Announces Taproom Reopening On Friday May 7th