The Wall Street Journal reports that beer makers from Sam Adams to Prairie Artisan Ales to Sierra Nevada are sitting on suds worth tens of millions of dollars while they wait for federal approval. With the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) closed, existing breweries are unable to gain approval for new labels and recipe formulations, while pending breweries and those planning expansions sit idle awaiting federal permits or licenses.
- Samuel Adams and Top Comedians Ask America to “Toast Someone” This Holiday Season
- Banners Kitchen & Tap Launches Weekday Lunch Service Starting at 11 a.m. on Monday, November 25th
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Harvester, Taproom Exclusive Can Release, in Time for Thanksgiving
- Castle Island Celebrates Four Years with Limited Releases and Concert
- Barrel House Z Announces Its Newest Sweater-Weather Release: Campfire King || Imperial S’More Porter 8.1%