Local bloger Ryan Braun (Hoppy Boston) profiles Night Shift Brewing in this piece for The Full Pint. Among the many facets of this fast-growing regional brewery are its evolving lineup of beer styles and new releases, a major presence in the Greater Boston taproom scene, its foray into self distribution, and the recent opening of a seasonal beer garden on the Charles River as well as the upcoming debut of its second taproom, dubbed and Innovation Factory on Boston’s Lovejoy Wharf.
- Gentile Brewing Company Collaborates With South Africa’s Beer is Art for a Sorghum Pilsner
- U.S. Open Beer Championship Announces the Best Kokua Project IPAs
- Cozy Fan-Favorite Brews for Winter & Holiday Gifting
- Night Shift Brewing Launches Golden Nite Contest
- Narragansett Beer Pays Tribute To Big Crosby With White Christmas Winter Warmer