Local bloger Ryan Braun (Hoppy Boston) profiles Night Shift Brewing in this piece for The Full Pint. Among the many facets of this fast-growing regional brewery are its evolving lineup of beer styles and new releases, a major presence in the Greater Boston taproom scene, its foray into self distribution, and the recent opening of a seasonal beer garden on the Charles River as well as the upcoming debut of its second taproom, dubbed and Innovation Factory on Boston’s Lovejoy Wharf.
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery
- Frontline Foods South Shore Hosts Online Charity Auction to Help Feed Frontline Workers and Support Local Restaurants
- Great American Beer Festival Pivots for 2020
- “Fest From Home,” Virtual Massachusetts Beer Festival