Local bloger Ryan Braun (Hoppy Boston) profiles Night Shift Brewing in this piece for The Full Pint. Among the many facets of this fast-growing regional brewery are its evolving lineup of beer styles and new releases, a major presence in the Greater Boston taproom scene, its foray into self distribution, and the recent opening of a seasonal beer garden on the Charles River as well as the upcoming debut of its second taproom, dubbed and Innovation Factory on Boston’s Lovejoy Wharf.
- Samuel Adams and Top Comedians Ask America to “Toast Someone” This Holiday Season
- Banners Kitchen & Tap Launches Weekday Lunch Service Starting at 11 a.m. on Monday, November 25th
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Harvester, Taproom Exclusive Can Release, in Time for Thanksgiving
- Castle Island Celebrates Four Years with Limited Releases and Concert
- Barrel House Z Announces Its Newest Sweater-Weather Release: Campfire King || Imperial S’More Porter 8.1%