Local bloger Ryan Braun (Hoppy Boston) profiles Night Shift Brewing in this piece for The Full Pint. Among the many facets of this fast-growing regional brewery are its evolving lineup of beer styles and new releases, a major presence in the Greater Boston taproom scene, its foray into self distribution, and the recent opening of a seasonal beer garden on the Charles River as well as the upcoming debut of its second taproom, dubbed and Innovation Factory on Boston’s Lovejoy Wharf.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®