The Worcester Telegram reports on the long anticipated opening of Redemption Rock Brewing in downtown Worcester this Saturday. They plan to blend their brewery with a coffee shop/cafe to create a relaxed, community vibe. As the piece mentions, the coffee shop – brewery combination is a growing trend, with Marlborough’s soon-to-launch Lost Shoe Brewing & Roasting being another.
- Mass Brewers Guild Partners with Speakfully
- Time Out Market Boston Hosts New England Beer Festival on January 22 & 23
- It’s Back! ‘Tis The Season For Narragansett Lager Ski Can!
- UMASS and NBA Legend – Marcus Camby partners with MA based Brewery White Lion
- Night Shift Brewing Brings Back Fluffy Hazy New England IPA