The Worcester Telegram reports on the long anticipated opening of Redemption Rock Brewing in downtown Worcester this Saturday. They plan to blend their brewery with a coffee shop/cafe to create a relaxed, community vibe. As the piece mentions, the coffee shop – brewery combination is a growing trend, with Marlborough’s soon-to-launch Lost Shoe Brewing & Roasting being another.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup