The Worcester Telegram reports on the long anticipated opening of Redemption Rock Brewing in downtown Worcester this Saturday. They plan to blend their brewery with a coffee shop/cafe to create a relaxed, community vibe. As the piece mentions, the coffee shop – brewery combination is a growing trend, with Marlborough’s soon-to-launch Lost Shoe Brewing & Roasting being another.
- Lord Hobo Adds a New Juicy Addition to Their Core Lineup
- Meet The Brewers Freshman Class: Shopping List
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Tell Me I Can’t to Commemorate International Women’s Day
- Portico Brewing Awarded Mass DEP Grant for Reduce & Reuse Strategies, Releases New IPA
- BearMoose Brewing Company and Ryder in Revere Partner to Create Signature ‘Ryde The Waves’ Beer