The Worcester Telegram reports on the long anticipated opening of Redemption Rock Brewing in downtown Worcester this Saturday. They plan to blend their brewery with a coffee shop/cafe to create a relaxed, community vibe. As the piece mentions, the coffee shop – brewery combination is a growing trend, with Marlborough’s soon-to-launch Lost Shoe Brewing & Roasting being another.
- Springfield, MA Brewery, White Lion, Opens 2nd Location in Amherst, MA
- Portico Brewing and the Charles River Watershed Association Highlight River Restoration with Release of Special Beer
- Samuel Adams Collaborates with Eastern Standard Provisions on a Pretzel Beer
- The MBG Member Guide To Dog-Friendly Breweries In Massachusetts
- True North Ale Company Launches Topsfield Fair Giant Pumpkin Ale