The Worcester Telegram reports on the long anticipated opening of Redemption Rock Brewing in downtown Worcester this Saturday. They plan to blend their brewery with a coffee shop/cafe to create a relaxed, community vibe. As the piece mentions, the coffee shop – brewery combination is a growing trend, with Marlborough’s soon-to-launch Lost Shoe Brewing & Roasting being another.
- Night Shift Brewing’s Lovejoy Wharf Restaurant & Brewery And Owl’s Nest Beer Gardens Reopen In May
- Untold Brewing and Brockton Beer Company Collaborate On Hazy IPA ‘The Next Normal’
- Franklin Park Zoo And Samuel Adams Hatch A New Brew
- Samuel Adams & Lamplighter brew up 3 new beers to support ALS Awareness Month
- Untold Brewing Announces Taproom Reopening On Friday May 7th