The Worcester Telegram reports on the long anticipated opening of Redemption Rock Brewing in downtown Worcester this Saturday. They plan to blend their brewery with a coffee shop/cafe to create a relaxed, community vibe. As the piece mentions, the coffee shop – brewery combination is a growing trend, with Marlborough’s soon-to-launch Lost Shoe Brewing & Roasting being another.
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery
- Frontline Foods South Shore Hosts Online Charity Auction to Help Feed Frontline Workers and Support Local Restaurants
- Great American Beer Festival Pivots for 2020
- “Fest From Home,” Virtual Massachusetts Beer Festival