The Gloucester Daily Times reports that the owners of Cape Ann Lanes will be going before the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals for a public hearing regarding Cape Ann Lanes’ plans to renovate a portion of its interior into a restaurant and brewpub. It’s a development we’ve been aware of but sitting on for several months. This would add to the already 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan to Open in Massachusetts in 2019. Stay tuned, we hope to be able to provide more details as they develop.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®