The Gloucester Daily Times reports that the owners of Cape Ann Lanes will be going before the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals for a public hearing regarding Cape Ann Lanes’ plans to renovate a portion of its interior into a restaurant and brewpub. It’s a development we’ve been aware of but sitting on for several months. This would add to the already 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan to Open in Massachusetts in 2019. Stay tuned, we hope to be able to provide more details as they develop.
- Harpoon Brewery Unveils a Fresh New Look for its Iconic IPA
- Brew Roots Podcast 116: Moonlight Meadery
- Frontline Foods South Shore Hosts Online Charity Auction to Help Feed Frontline Workers and Support Local Restaurants
- Great American Beer Festival Pivots for 2020
- “Fest From Home,” Virtual Massachusetts Beer Festival