The Gloucester Daily Times reports that the owners of Cape Ann Lanes will be going before the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals for a public hearing regarding Cape Ann Lanes’ plans to renovate a portion of its interior into a restaurant and brewpub. It’s a development we’ve been aware of but sitting on for several months. This would add to the already 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan to Open in Massachusetts in 2019. Stay tuned, we hope to be able to provide more details as they develop.
- Brewer’s Alley Kicks Off Fourth Pop-Up of the Summer with Lord Hobo Brewing Company
- Truly Hard Seltzer Taps Actor Keegan-Michael Key for New Advertising Campaign Challenging Drinkers to Break Away from Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Castle Island Toasts to Tradition with New Lager, Wundergold
- Sierra Nevada Challenges Thompson’s Point Summer Concert-Goers to Use the Portland Trails by Offering Free Bike Valet
- Artifact Cider Project Announces Taproom Opening Weekend