The Gloucester Daily Times reports that the owners of Cape Ann Lanes will be going before the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals for a public hearing regarding Cape Ann Lanes’ plans to renovate a portion of its interior into a restaurant and brewpub. It’s a development we’ve been aware of but sitting on for several months. This would add to the already 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan to Open in Massachusetts in 2019. Stay tuned, we hope to be able to provide more details as they develop.
- Lord Hobo Adds a New Juicy Addition to Their Core Lineup
- Meet The Brewers Freshman Class: Shopping List
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Tell Me I Can’t to Commemorate International Women’s Day
- Portico Brewing Awarded Mass DEP Grant for Reduce & Reuse Strategies, Releases New IPA
- BearMoose Brewing Company and Ryder in Revere Partner to Create Signature ‘Ryde The Waves’ Beer