The Gloucester Daily Times reports that the owners of Cape Ann Lanes will be going before the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals for a public hearing regarding Cape Ann Lanes’ plans to renovate a portion of its interior into a restaurant and brewpub. It’s a development we’ve been aware of but sitting on for several months. This would add to the already 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan to Open in Massachusetts in 2019. Stay tuned, we hope to be able to provide more details as they develop.
- Untold Brewing and Brockton Beer Company Collaborate On Hazy IPA ‘The Next Normal’
- Franklin Park Zoo And Samuel Adams Hatch A New Brew
- Samuel Adams & Lamplighter brew up 3 new beers to support ALS Awareness Month
- Untold Brewing Announces Taproom Reopening On Friday May 7th
- Time Out Market Boston Reopens May 13