The Gloucester Daily Times reports that the owners of Cape Ann Lanes will be going before the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals for a public hearing regarding Cape Ann Lanes’ plans to renovate a portion of its interior into a restaurant and brewpub. It’s a development we’ve been aware of but sitting on for several months. This would add to the already 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan to Open in Massachusetts in 2019. Stay tuned, we hope to be able to provide more details as they develop.
- Selective Outrage: Does Inclusion Include Us?
- Kick Starter Campaign Could Help Dream Come True for Sick Homebrewer
- Pink Boots: Mass. Brewing Industry Is A National Leader in Woman Participation
- Active Lifestyle Brewer ZēLUS Announces Plans For Medfield Brewery & Taproom
- In Vinocervisia Veritas: The Rise of Wine Beers