The Gloucester Daily Times reports that the owners of Cape Ann Lanes will be going before the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals for a public hearing regarding Cape Ann Lanes’ plans to renovate a portion of its interior into a restaurant and brewpub. It’s a development we’ve been aware of but sitting on for several months. This would add to the already 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan to Open in Massachusetts in 2019. Stay tuned, we hope to be able to provide more details as they develop.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup