The Gloucester Daily Times reports that the owners of Cape Ann Lanes will be going before the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals for a public hearing regarding Cape Ann Lanes’ plans to renovate a portion of its interior into a restaurant and brewpub. It’s a development we’ve been aware of but sitting on for several months. This would add to the already 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan to Open in Massachusetts in 2019. Stay tuned, we hope to be able to provide more details as they develop.
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers
- True North Ales to Release Midnight Snow Winter Black IPA
- Arctic Chill Hard Seltzer Releases SFW|NSFW Tasting Kit, Highlighting the Brand’s Relationship to Polar Seltzer and Giving New Meaning to “Work-Life Balance”