The Gloucester Daily Times reports that the owners of Cape Ann Lanes will be going before the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals for a public hearing regarding Cape Ann Lanes’ plans to renovate a portion of its interior into a restaurant and brewpub. It’s a development we’ve been aware of but sitting on for several months. This would add to the already 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan to Open in Massachusetts in 2019. Stay tuned, we hope to be able to provide more details as they develop.
- Mass Brewers Guild Partners with Speakfully
- Time Out Market Boston Hosts New England Beer Festival on January 22 & 23
- It’s Back! ‘Tis The Season For Narragansett Lager Ski Can!
- UMASS and NBA Legend – Marcus Camby partners with MA based Brewery White Lion
- Night Shift Brewing Brings Back Fluffy Hazy New England IPA