The Gloucester Daily Times reports that the owners of Cape Ann Lanes will be going before the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals for a public hearing regarding Cape Ann Lanes’ plans to renovate a portion of its interior into a restaurant and brewpub. It’s a development we’ve been aware of but sitting on for several months. This would add to the already 39 New Breweries, And 5 New Taprooms, That Plan to Open in Massachusetts in 2019. Stay tuned, we hope to be able to provide more details as they develop.
- Notch Brewing continues news announcements with the release of year-round Raw Power SMALL IPA
- East Boston’s Pazza On Porter Announces $10 Pasta Tuesdays Featuring Five of Their Best Pasta Dishes
- Samuel Adams Winter Variety Pack
- Untold Brewing Releases Beer With Purpose
- Magic Hat Releases Easy Miles Hazy Pale Ale