Drawing on a recent study from the Distilled Spirits Council that shows no impact on its sales from legalized recreational marijuana, BA economist Bart Watson takes an in-depth look at how it might impact the craft beer industry. It’s an issue that’s especially relevant here in Massachusetts, where we’ve recently seen pot shops opening. Other New England states where it’s currently legal are Maine and Vermont (no retail sales, though). New Hampshire, Connecticut and Rhode Island are currently considering legalizing it.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®