Drawing on a recent study from the Distilled Spirits Council that shows no impact on its sales from legalized recreational marijuana, BA economist Bart Watson takes an in-depth look at how it might impact the craft beer industry. It’s an issue that’s especially relevant here in Massachusetts, where we’ve recently seen pot shops opening. Other New England states where it’s currently legal are Maine and Vermont (no retail sales, though). New Hampshire, Connecticut and Rhode Island are currently considering legalizing it.
- Selective Outrage: Does Inclusion Include Us?
- Kick Starter Campaign Could Help Dream Come True for Sick Homebrewer
- Pink Boots: Mass. Brewing Industry Is A National Leader in Woman Participation
- Active Lifestyle Brewer ZēLUS Announces Plans For Medfield Brewery & Taproom
- In Vinocervisia Veritas: The Rise of Wine Beers