Drawing on a recent study from the Distilled Spirits Council that shows no impact on its sales from legalized recreational marijuana, BA economist Bart Watson takes an in-depth look at how it might impact the craft beer industry. It’s an issue that’s especially relevant here in Massachusetts, where we’ve recently seen pot shops opening. Other New England states where it’s currently legal are Maine and Vermont (no retail sales, though). New Hampshire, Connecticut and Rhode Island are currently considering legalizing it.
- Gentile Brewing Company Collaborates With South Africa’s Beer is Art for a Sorghum Pilsner
- U.S. Open Beer Championship Announces the Best Kokua Project IPAs
- Cozy Fan-Favorite Brews for Winter & Holiday Gifting
- Night Shift Brewing Launches Golden Nite Contest
- Narragansett Beer Pays Tribute To Big Crosby With White Christmas Winter Warmer