Drawing on a recent study from the Distilled Spirits Council that shows no impact on its sales from legalized recreational marijuana, BA economist Bart Watson takes an in-depth look at how it might impact the craft beer industry. It’s an issue that’s especially relevant here in Massachusetts, where we’ve recently seen pot shops opening. Other New England states where it’s currently legal are Maine and Vermont (no retail sales, though). New Hampshire, Connecticut and Rhode Island are currently considering legalizing it.
- Harpoon launches “From Nova Scotia With Love,” ale celebrating Boston’s official Christmas Tree
- True North Ale Company Welcomes New Sales Executive
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Pennsylvania
- A Virtual Cooking Competition to Fight Hunger on the South Shore
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Releases Two New Beers