Drawing on a recent study from the Distilled Spirits Council that shows no impact on its sales from legalized recreational marijuana, BA economist Bart Watson takes an in-depth look at how it might impact the craft beer industry. It’s an issue that’s especially relevant here in Massachusetts, where we’ve recently seen pot shops opening. Other New England states where it’s currently legal are Maine and Vermont (no retail sales, though). New Hampshire, Connecticut and Rhode Island are currently considering legalizing it.
- Early New England craft beer champion Ken “Lucky” Spolsino passes away
- ALS Therapy Development Institute Hosts “The Great Boston Chili Bowl”
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Becomes PakTech Recycling Partner Drop Off Location
- Loophole & Baronscourt Announce International Collaboration
- 2020 Brings Big Changes To The Mass Brewers Guild