Terrific write up by UMass Lowell’s Ed Brennan on pending veteran-owned brewery Anawan Brewing, which plans to launch a 1-barrel nano brewery and taproom in Rehoboth later this year. As Brennan eloquently describes, “the idea began fermenting in founder Steffen Johnson’s mind during the long, quiet hours standing guard at a U.S. Army base in Afghanistan.”
- Selective Outrage: Does Inclusion Include Us?
- Kick Starter Campaign Could Help Dream Come True for Sick Homebrewer
- Pink Boots: Mass. Brewing Industry Is A National Leader in Woman Participation
- Active Lifestyle Brewer ZēLUS Announces Plans For Medfield Brewery & Taproom
- In Vinocervisia Veritas: The Rise of Wine Beers