Nice piece on the sustainable practices and efforts some local breweries are employing in an attempt to be more environmentally responsible. Mentions include Stone Cow Brewing (who among other things re-uses plastic can carriers like the one pictured here), Tree House Brewing, and Spencer Trappist Brewery.
- Clean Ups, Conservation Efforts, Recycling and Special Beer Releases: How Some Massachusetts Breweries Are Raising Awareness for Earth Day
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company’s Beer Garden Re-Opening on April 16
- Sam Adams Boston Taproom and Wormtown Collaborate on “Your Brewer’s Favorite” Rye Lager
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Introduces Time Served, a Beer Five Years in the Making
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Presents Uh Huh Honey IPA to Benefit Pink Boots Foundation