Nice piece on the sustainable practices and efforts some local breweries are employing in an attempt to be more environmentally responsible. Mentions include Stone Cow Brewing (who among other things re-uses plastic can carriers like the one pictured here), Tree House Brewing, and Spencer Trappist Brewery.
- Harpoon Brewery Teams Up With Double Down Brewing Company To Support Rett Syndrome Charities
- Portico Brewing’s New Somerville Brewery and Taproom Coming Soon
- Growler Power’s Innovation Revolutionizes the Refillable Growler So Craft Drinkers Can “Pour Proudly”
- A Big Box O’ Beer: Harpoon Brewery and Dunkin’® Return for a Fifth Season, Introducing Three New Flavors
- 4th Annual Massachusetts Oktoberfest Events Roundup