Nice piece on the sustainable practices and efforts some local breweries are employing in an attempt to be more environmentally responsible. Mentions include Stone Cow Brewing (who among other things re-uses plastic can carriers like the one pictured here), Tree House Brewing, and Spencer Trappist Brewery.
- Will Cisco Still Have The Same Island Vibe Once Beer Giant AB InBev Owns It?
- Notch Brewing continues news announcements with the release of year-round Raw Power SMALL IPA
- East Boston’s Pazza On Porter Announces $10 Pasta Tuesdays Featuring Five of Their Best Pasta Dishes
- Samuel Adams Winter Variety Pack
- Untold Brewing Releases Beer With Purpose