Nice piece on the sustainable practices and efforts some local breweries are employing in an attempt to be more environmentally responsible. Mentions include Stone Cow Brewing (who among other things re-uses plastic can carriers like the one pictured here), Tree House Brewing, and Spencer Trappist Brewery.
- This Beer Gives Back: Castle Island Launches Fiver Initiative
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Rhode Island
- Jack’s Abby Pairs Well with Championships
- Kane’s Donuts Releases Limited-Edition Seasonal Donut Using Lord Hobo Brewing Company’s Godmother Imperial Stout
- Massachusetts Breweries By The Numbers: Updated Infographic