Nice piece on the sustainable practices and efforts some local breweries are employing in an attempt to be more environmentally responsible. Mentions include Stone Cow Brewing (who among other things re-uses plastic can carriers like the one pictured here), Tree House Brewing, and Spencer Trappist Brewery.
- Point-of-View: The Allagash Appeal
- “Beers” by BeerAdvocate, a New App for Reviewing Beers, to Debut in April
- The Unlikely Journey of Tod Mott and His Famous Stout
- BeerAdvocate Brings an Unrivaled Lineup of Funky Brewers to Boston in June
- Try the New 26.2 Brew Created by Runners for Finishers of the Boston Marathon