From the Huffington Post: “Bosses at Scotland-based craft beer company BrewDog are giving their almost 1,000 employees around the world one week’s paid leave when they welcome a new puppy into their lives.” This is the same company that opened the world’s first craft beer hotel, where you wake up inside of a brewery.
- Break Rock Brewing’s Vilija Bizinkauskas Elected Chapter President of the Master Brewers Association of the America’s
- True North Ales Wind Chill Cold IPA
- Night Shift Brewing Releases Lite Owl Party Pack
- Castle Island Launches Distribution in New Hampshire
- Samuel Adams Introduces New, Brighter Take on Flagship Boston Lager for First Time in Nearly 40 Years with Big Game Ad