From the Huffington Post: “Bosses at Scotland-based craft beer company BrewDog are giving their almost 1,000 employees around the world one week’s paid leave when they welcome a new puppy into their lives.” This is the same company that opened the world’s first craft beer hotel, where you wake up inside of a brewery.
- This Beer Gives Back: Castle Island Launches Fiver Initiative
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Rhode Island
- Jack’s Abby Pairs Well with Championships
- Kane’s Donuts Releases Limited-Edition Seasonal Donut Using Lord Hobo Brewing Company’s Godmother Imperial Stout
- Massachusetts Breweries By The Numbers: Updated Infographic