From the Huffington Post: “Bosses at Scotland-based craft beer company BrewDog are giving their almost 1,000 employees around the world one week’s paid leave when they welcome a new puppy into their lives.” This is the same company that opened the world’s first craft beer hotel, where you wake up inside of a brewery.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup