From the Huffington Post: “Bosses at Scotland-based craft beer company BrewDog are giving their almost 1,000 employees around the world one week’s paid leave when they welcome a new puppy into their lives.” This is the same company that opened the world’s first craft beer hotel, where you wake up inside of a brewery.
- Night Shift Brewing Celebrates Pride Month
- Night Shift Brewing Owl’s Nest Esplanade and Herter Park Beer Gardens Reopen, 4 New Locations Hatching Soon
- Camby makes good on commitment to White Lion and Amherst community
- Harpoon Worcester Beer Garden To Open May 26
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Celebrates Their Sixth Anniversary as America’s First All-Imperial Brewery