From the Huffington Post: “Bosses at Scotland-based craft beer company BrewDog are giving their almost 1,000 employees around the world one week’s paid leave when they welcome a new puppy into their lives.” This is the same company that opened the world’s first craft beer hotel, where you wake up inside of a brewery.
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company Releases Short Sell American IPA
- True North Ale Company Launches Forest Haze Juicy Double IPA
- Craft Brewers Ditching Plastic Can Carriers For Eco-Conscious Options
- Barrel House Z Releases Two Craft Hard Seltzers: Mojito and Mango Peach Fizz
- True North Ale Company Launches Turning Violet! Sour Blueberry Ale