From the Huffington Post: “Bosses at Scotland-based craft beer company BrewDog are giving their almost 1,000 employees around the world one week’s paid leave when they welcome a new puppy into their lives.” This is the same company that opened the world’s first craft beer hotel, where you wake up inside of a brewery.
- Springfield, MA Brewery, White Lion, Opens 2nd Location in Amherst, MA
- Portico Brewing and the Charles River Watershed Association Highlight River Restoration with Release of Special Beer
- Samuel Adams Collaborates with Eastern Standard Provisions on a Pretzel Beer
- The MBG Member Guide To Dog-Friendly Breweries In Massachusetts
- True North Ale Company Launches Topsfield Fair Giant Pumpkin Ale