From the Huffington Post: “Bosses at Scotland-based craft beer company BrewDog are giving their almost 1,000 employees around the world one week’s paid leave when they welcome a new puppy into their lives.” This is the same company that opened the world’s first craft beer hotel, where you wake up inside of a brewery.
- Boston’s Next Brewery, Distraction Brewing, Debuts in Roslindale
- Kane’s Donuts Releases Limited-Edition Flavors Featuring Downeast Cider and Smuttynose Brewing Company Beer
- B.GOOD and Bent Water Brewing Co. Launch “Farm-to-Kettle” Inspired Ale
- Banners Kitchen & Tap, Boston’s New Immersive Sports Bar At The Hub On Causeway, Celebrates Opening To Public Today
- Notch Brewing Announces Second Brewery And Taproom In Boston’s Collaborative Redevelopment Project, The Speedway