Boston Globe writer Gary Dzen reports on how former New England Patriot lineman Dan Koppen is bringing lessons from Bill Belichick to his brewing career. He recently opened LineSider Brewing in East Greenwich, Rhode Island and says (presumably in his best Belichick voice impersonation) “the only way to learn to do it is to do it.”
- Boston Landing’s Pop-up Beer Garden Launches Next Week!
- Amherst Brewing / Branch and Blade Brewing Company Release Collaboration Triple IPA
- Trillium Brewing Releases Central Artery Helles Lager
- Hyper-Local Craft Brewfest – New England’s Own Locally Brewed
- Wachusett Brewing And National Reggae Artist Stick Figure Announce Collaboration