Boston Globe writer Gary Dzen reports on how former New England Patriot lineman Dan Koppen is bringing lessons from Bill Belichick to his brewing career. He recently opened LineSider Brewing in East Greenwich, Rhode Island and says (presumably in his best Belichick voice impersonation) “the only way to learn to do it is to do it.”
- Mass Brewers Guild Partners with Speakfully
- Time Out Market Boston Hosts New England Beer Festival on January 22 & 23
- It’s Back! ‘Tis The Season For Narragansett Lager Ski Can!
- UMASS and NBA Legend – Marcus Camby partners with MA based Brewery White Lion
- Night Shift Brewing Brings Back Fluffy Hazy New England IPA